Chapter 15

Life After Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 15-

-Update on: 8 June 2013-

-----Cleaning time-----

You sit up, hair messy like a bird nest. Your forehead felt dizzy and you looked around the unfamiliar room with your half-opened eyes.

‘Right’ you thought as you snapped on what had happened yesterday.

You turned to the left to see the two guys was still drowned in their sleep. Daehyun slept with his mouth opened and so are his arms, spread opened, conquering most of the spaces like he had declared yesterday night. Yongguk slept with his cheek resting on the pillow and his stomach on the bed.

You straightened up from your bed and your leg numbly made its way toward the bathroom. You went to the sink and washed your face as the water slowly fall down your face smoothly like tears. You washed your face again before you made your way out of the room, dried your face with the small towel placed near the door.

You saw Youngjae on the couch, peacefully sleeping.

‘I bet his back felt pain’ you thought before you went toward the kitchen.

You stared at the empty table and growled in frustrated, this would take sometimes to adapt you with a new life without the maids preparing every things readily.

You grabbed the jug then started to prepare the tea. You grabbed a small cup and poured some for you, held it and started to walk around while blowing some cold air on the warm tea.

You heard a groaned and your eyes landed on Youngjae, he looked at you with one eyes and gritting teeth before he completely regained his conscious and quickly walked passed you.

“Morning to you too~,” you whispered behind him before you go away, sipping the tea in a gulped.

“Ahh~ it’s hot,” you heard Yougjae said in the kitchen and you smiled with a light shook.

You made your way toward the room after you put down the cup of tea somewhere on a table.

You searched for the clock hanged on the wall then looked down just to see the guys still sleeping. You put your hands on your hips and organized your bed neatly. You slowly made your way toward Daehyun, hold both of his arms and pulled him to wake him up.

Daehyun frowned with eyes closed but obediently sit, “Wake up Daehyun, its morning, a nice morning~” you cooed but he still with the same expression.

“Who are you instructing me to wake up?” he shot, making you stared at his grumpy behaviour.

“Don’t you have work?” you asked.

“I work in the afternoon plus I always did come late for my works, nobody cares” he said and you frowned playfully at him.

“Then, let’s play together somewhere~,” you brightened the mood.

“Aren’t you the one who get all moody last night,” he whined.

You pouted and pulled him hard, “Come on~~~” you struggled and he gave up as he straightened up from the bed.

Now, it’s Yongguk.

You crawled on the bed, pinching his cheek, enough making him frowned.

“Yongguk-ah~ when are you going to work?” you asked.

“Around an hour later,” he replied, thinking you would just let him sleep back after the detailed information but he realized he’s wrong when you pulled him like how you just did to Daehyun.

“Then let’s go somewhere before you go to work,” you sound persuasive and Yongguk understandingly get up from the bed, making you grin but fell when he just went to land back on your bed instead.

“Yah, I’ve cleaned that!” you screamed and he got up finally after groaning at your loud screamed.

You smiled and started to organize their bed after getting Youngjae’s pillow from the couch that he had slept on last night.

An hour later, you, Daehyun and Youngjae were in a shopping complex. You grin widely, feeling keenly excited. Yongguk can’t come since he has work and it made you really disappointed, you thought he wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter