Chapter 16

Life After Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 16-

-Update on: 8 June 2013-

-----Youngjae-----

At night, the apartment become noisy again as everyone had came back.

Daehyun got his pay early so he excitedly told you not to cook dinner and said that all of you will eat somewhere.

Youngjae as usual follows obediently and soon all of you arrived at one of the restaurant, it just a normal restaurant that usually near the street, the wall are mostly made of wood and the floor is just a normal ground, well~ honestly, this kind of place is one of the place that don’t match your standard at all.

Daehyun waved all of you to an empty seat and you hesitantly have your seat while you looked around, everyone was drunk!

You gulped and shudder at the sight.

Yongguk notice your discomfort and spoke, “Your first time?”

You stopped looking around and turned to him, hesitantly nodded.

Yongguk laughed, “You are really a city girl. Don’t worry, I’ll be your bodyguard for today~”

Daehyun pour soju to all of the glasses and you kindly rejected the offer while the guys, of course they drank it in a shot.

You looked at Yongguk, “You said you’re going to protect me, but what if you’re drunk too?” you asked and Yongguk just laughed as he gulped another shot making you scared.

As the food that Daehyun had ordered arrived, all of you went to eat. Finished, the guys went back to their business on planning to get drunk.

Well, unfortunately, Youngjae didn’t.

You blinked to him, “You aren’t going to drink, aren’t you?”

Youngjae turned to you, “If you want to stay here until dawn, I don’t mind to get drunk” he sarcastically pointed out.

You let out a sigh of relief, “God bless me,”

You stared at the two guys and you shook your head, when you notice Daehyun was ready to open a new bottle, you quickly grab it.

“Daehyun, let’s go back home now!” you hide the bottle away and Daehyun whined as he rested his forehead on the table, making a loud thud.

Youngjae hissed in pain at the sound, “Really.”

Just few minutes later, you and Youngjae were piggybacking Daehyun and Yongguk to home.

Youngjae who gave Yongguk a piggyback turned to you in worried, “You sure you don’t want me to carry him for you?” he asked.

You smiled, “That’s the first time you cared about my opinion,” you beamed but Youngjae rolled his eyes.

You stared at him, “Anyway, it’s fine, I can do this… as if you can carried both of them by yourself,” you whispered the last part sarcastically.

You tighten your grip at Daehyun’s leg and started to speed up, “I’m going to rest early~~~!” you yelled making Youngjae shot an unbelievable chuckled,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter