Final/Chapter 27

Life After Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Final/Chapter 27-

-Update on: 23 July 2013-

-----With this happy ending-----

The next day, as you went to visit Youngjae, who had awake with Zelo and Yongguk, he kept being silent while Yongguk do the talked.

“I was shock, I thought Youngjae going to kill both of you,” you told him.

Youngjae stared at you, as if trying to say ‘You don’t trust me?’ while you tried hard to ignored the looked on his face.

“How can Youngjae betrayed us? He’s in the same team as I am,” Yongguk explained and Zelo nodded understandingly.

“When I found Daehyun for the first time, pretending he didn’t have a shelter and wanted to stayed with me, I was reluctant, so I asked Youngjae to pretend on doing the same thing the next week, saying he didn’t have a shelter,” Yongguk almost laughed hard at his ideas.

Zelo tilted his head, “But what about your job as a waiter?”

Yongguk smiled, finally someone mentioning what he was trying to say next, “The job was temporary, after Daehyun and Youngjae stayed with me, Youngjae persuade me to take another job for a while rather than obviously being a cops while he did the same thing too, so I decided to be a waiter at the nearby café so that I can go back and forth from the apartment easily,”

You blinked in dumbfounded, slightly taken aback at the explanation. It was just like, the whole thing was an act in front of you, it just that, they don’t have a script.

Yongguk grinned to Youngjae who was staring at him, “And Youngjae here pretending he barely talked, you know, the kind of cold guy to make Daehyun frustrated to me for accepting him in the family, but, unfortunately, you came and he changed his plan to a kidnapping one, I was relief at first that you went back home but then I don’t expect you to come back in which Daehyun had carried his planned without even I knowing it,”

Zelo raised an eyebrow, “So you guys knew this all along? That Daehyun was behind this?”

“I think you knew that I supposed to go home earlier that day, I went shopping is just an excused,” Youngjae finally talked and you stared at him, also surprised at the fact.

Zelo frowned, “What about that thing you had told me in the morning something about watching steps?”

“You seemed to trust Daehyun too much, plus, I saw Yongguk’s plan earlier than you did,” Youngjae explained for Yongguk while Yongguk watched him with a proud smile.

And now that everything was cleared, you smiled as Youngjae tried to pick up a fight with Yongguk. So, the night when you talked to him before, is actually happening right? He is just aware of his identity leaked to Daehyun so he made you faint and pretended nothing had happened between both of you before.

 

4-year old kids, a girl and a boy blew up the candles on the cake after a happy birthday song has been sung.

Everybody clapped in excitement.

Himchan put a big rectangular box in front of Hakyeon, the boy.

“Let’s open the present! Started with uncle’s one first!” Himchan excitedly said while smiling, showing his two bunny teeth at the front.

Jongup pouted then quickly take his gift from the table and gave it to Kyeongmi, the girl.

“Kyeongmi-ya, let’s open my gift for you first, okay?” he asked, trying to sound a little sympathetic.

While Hakyeon opened Himchan’s present, Kyeongmi run away and took Youngjae’s present from the table, making Youngjae smiled to her and patted her head tenderly.

Kyeongmi giggled.

Zelo come in with a tray, “I guess Kyeongmi really likes Youngjae than anyone else hyeong,” Zelo said after putting down the tray on the dining table.

He turned to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter