Chapter 25

Life After Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 25-

-Update on: 17 July 2013-

-----A betrayer-----

Yongguk and Zelo stared at the bright laptop screen that had placed on the table in front of them.

It was midnight and they were still in Yongguk’s apartment.

Just a few hours before, there’s a knocked on the entrance door and Daehyun had went to check out what it was. As he walked into the room, he blankly told Yongguk what he had found, a small portable USB.

It took an hour for Zelo to get back into his villa and bring a laptop back into Yongguk’s apartment. He can’t do this staff alone, he’s afraid and he needs company.

Yongguk stared at the laptop screen, he can’t even do things right and Zelo seemed frustrated. He looked away, gritting his teeth, looking around the room just to saw both Youngjae and Daehyun had fallen asleep.

He sighed in guilt, they must be too tired after working and had to deal with your missing right away.

Zelo turned back to Yongguk after he heard Yongguk groaned.

“Do you want me to help you?” Zelo offered but Yongguk raised a hand in front of him to shut him.

Zelo rolled his eyes, Yongguk is stubborn. He had been in front of the laptop for half an hour but the result is nothing. Zelo guessed maybe Yongguk have been not using one for a long time and decided to help, but every time he asked, Yongguk told him to shut up.

Zelo stared at the laptop screen for a few second before decided to pushed Yongguk away and take control of the laptop. Zelo open some folder and finally found a video file, one and only content inside the USB.

Zelo double click the file and the windows media player popped up in front of the screen.

Yongguk stared at the images playing in front of his eyes in disbelief.

No, he’s stunned, he don’t know what he’s seeing and he don’t believe it.

You were slapped and tears roll down your cheek, he widened his eyes.

After getting another slapped, you let out a muffle scream, making even the speaker of the laptop cracked.

“Woah-,” Daehyun awake, surprised at the loud noise.

Zelo, who also watched the video, felt broken. He hope he can stopped what he’s watching and thought it was just not more than a nightmare. But he can’t, you’re not at his side for him to think so.

His heart hurt when he see you cried non-stop while your hands covering your ears, you’re out of control.

After your image from the video gone, there’s a big bold words flashing on the screen.

‘MEET US TOMORROW AT THE XXX TUNNEL; DON’T FORGET TO BRING $10,000,000 IF YOU WANT HER BACK’

Zelo’s eyes getting wider as he read the message.

“Darn it!” Yongguk grunted angrily.

“Huh?” Daehyun, who had fallen asleep without anyone realizing got awake once again at Yongguk’s outburst.

“What should we do?” Zelo asked Yongguk carefully, afraid if he’s still mad.

“Let’s rob the bank at the early morning,” Yongguk said seriously and Zelo gaped.

“Are you kidding?” Zelo hissed in disbelief.

Yongguk flashed him a looked, “Looked mama boy, it’s your wife we’re talking about and her life is at risk while she’s in the stated of pregnancy, are you just going to wait for them to ditch her if we don’t pay the money?” Yongguk told Zelo.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter