Chapter 2

Life After Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 2-

-Update on: 22 April 2013-

-----Meeting your brother-----

As the bright shine came into your room, and the birds chirping harmoniously, you opened one of your eyes with hardness, your messy bed hair still making you looking stunningly pretty. You sit on the bed just to see the empty space in front of you.

You put your hand on your left cheek as you can still felt the warm kiss from your husband before he went to work. You sighed deeply then went out of the bed to start another one of your boring day.

While the maids busily making your hairs, you stare directly at them through the reflection of the mirror.

They noticed what you were doing, so they were trying hard not to look at it.

“I’m being serious, let’s play rock-paper-scissor, if I win, you guys have to fulfill my wish,” you said, sounds really serious that they gave up and finally pay attention to you.

“Okay, fine. But if you lose, you should just accept it and play with us,” one of them said and you nodded eagerly.

As both of you prepared with your own ideas, you took out a scissor and she does the same, both of you directly made an eye-contact before changing it into another one and…

“So, you lose it with them?” your friend asked and you nodded slowly in defeat with your hand holding your chin.

“Pft,” your friend can’t control her laughter and you eyed her sternly.

She quickly closed but she still can’t hide but smile widely t you, “H-how can you lose for an important things?” she asked in disbelief and you whined to her.

“I know~ but I thought I can win if I took out a rock but it turned out that she took out a paper!” you raise your voice, can’t believe that you just lose to the maid.

Your friend’s smile got wider, “You just bad at it, don’t you think?” she asked knowingly and you glare at her, making she looked away quickly.

She clear , “Anyway, have you do what I told you yesterday?” she asked and your spirit get down as soon as you heard what she said.

She longingly stared at you and eventually got the hint, “How come you can’t even do it?” she screamed, getting stress.

You pouted, “I fell asleep~” you sniffled and she gave you a look, dissatisfied but still trying to hold it back and  calm down.

She inhale the air, “Anyway, you should successfully do it today!” she warned and you pumped your fist to her, full of determination.

“I will!” you widened your eyes, wanting to have the best tonight.

She also pumped her fist to cheer you on, “You can do it, fighting!”

As the night approach, you, as usual sitting on the bed trying to do what you supposed to do. You inhale deeply and started to wait for Zelo.

As an hour pass by, your eyes getting heavier by time, afraid you might fell asleep like last time, you slapped your cheek real hard this time with a shook of your head, “No, I can’t fell asleep, I can’t!” you warned yourself.

As half

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter