Chapter 1

Life After Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 1-

-Update on: 18 April 2013-

-----Hoping for Zelo-----

You longingly stare at the long mirror, wearing a bright blue dress like an innocent girl you are, matching with your long hair for a plus point, still in the process of done by the maids. Time go on so slow that you thought it was already afternoon when it was just 11 in the morning.

It was another boring Monday, a day where everyone supposed to be lighten up to get the best for their work, a day where kids whining as they had to go to school, a day of the starter of a week and a day where Gary’s Jihyo.

You heaved a deep yet long sighed, while everyone get busy on their own, you were stuck in the villa, doing nothing but sitting all day long, waiting for your hairs to go longer like a rapunzel until a prince can save you and brought you out of the prison.

Yes, it has been a year since you have been like this and you can barely accept this new life of yours. Just after the Zelo’s graduation, you excitedly come to see him and cheered him off but the next day, he immediately accepted to work with his parent. So, when it was your graduation, he can’t come but had sent Himchan and Jongup to be with you which had made you disappointed like hell, wishing to at least spent a day off for your graduation with him but it end up that he had planned with something else and you had cried on your D-day when you were supposed to be happy like other teenagers. Himchan and Jongup, of course had tried their best to cheer you up since your parent also has business outside the country which made it sadder to think back.

Just a few days after that incident, Himchan and Jongup decided to study at UK which left you alone like now at the villa.

Zelo usually get off to work at 5 in the morning and went back home at 11 night time. You barely saw him anymore but he always set you into his embrace every time he went home just to see you already fall asleep.

After the maids finish with your hairs, you turned to them, “If the last time we play monopoly and yesterday we play UNO now, what?” you straight-forwardly asked and they took out a box with ‘JENGA’ printed on it.

You grinned out of frustration but later on did play it together with them. Every time you play with them, there is just a feeling where they had tried to purposely lose to you which make it not that challenging to beat them. You sigh as you watched their turned with your elbow nice propped vertically on the table.

Just when the game was over, you turned away and took out your phone to call your best friend.

You went to the bedroom and sit on the bed, with the phone in between your ear and hand.

“Hello ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-ya?” she answered her phone after a few second of ringing.

“Are you busy?” you asked with pouty lips, your eyes fixed on the doorway, knowing the maid would spy on you.

“I’m having my break time, do you want me to come?” she knowingly asked.

“I’m seriously in need of you…” you begged and she laughed at your tone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter