Chapter 26

Life After Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 26-

-Update on: 23 July 2013-

-----Planned-----

The bald head guy snickered heartily. He really seemed to fully enjoy the show that played right in front of his eyes.

Both Yongguk and Daehyun didn’t even make any move, making the bald guy watched the scene to a more serious way than he does before as he started to grow bored out of it.

“What’s this? Where’s the action? Are you just going to be like that without making any move?” He growled in dissatisfied asking for more dramatic action.

“Cops!” Daehyun yelled while pointing behind Youngjae and everyone turned their head to look at it but soon found out there’s nothing.

Youngjae snapped in realization at the easy trick that had been put on to him but even before he can turn his head back to see Daehyun, Daehyun kicked him on his head, making him fell to the floor and faint.

You widened your eyes at Youngjae’s figure toppled over on the floor like a lifeless human and you get trembled in scared, this thing had finally happen.

Daehyun smirked and turned to see Yongguk. He made a few step toward Yongguk and Yongguk didn’t seem happy at his moved since he didn’t even tried to make any move.

“Why is your face like that? I was trying to help,” Daehyun said, giving him a pity look, his head tilting curiously.

Yongguk blinked once but remained stern as he watched Daehyun.

Daehyun grin, “I guess you already knew it?” Daehyun drawled. His hand slowly moved to reach the gun he had placed stuck on his belt before and pointed the pointer of the gun toward Yongguk’s chest.

You screamed in disbelief but soon shut up as a slap landed on your cheek by the bald guy beside you and you painfully stared to the side.

You breathe nervously, now that another scene had come off. You got this eerie feeling, afraid if the gun might kill Yongguk and you’ll be left alone.

Daehyun moved the gun slightly to the right, and looked up to see if there any change in Yongguk’s expression.

“Why do you this?” Yongguk rasped lowly yet calmly and Daehyun smiled widely to him.

But a second after that, his smile fell and his eyes glaring directly meeting Yongguk.

“Don’t try to pretend innocent,” Daehyun threatened and Yongguk didn’t respond to him.

Daehyun let out a shaky breathe, Yongguk’s calmness making his anger rising.

“Let me tell you something that you don’t know about me~,” Daehyun lowered his gun, letting his hand fall to his side.

Although Daehyun’s didn’t threaten him with the gun, Yongguk still can’t move at the presence of one of the subordinate who was still aiming the gun on his forehead.

Daehyun walked to Yongguk’s side and he gazed at you while you stared at Daehyun, almost didn’t believe what was happening.

You were giving him a sour look, eyes full of betrayer words thrown to him, making him looked away guiltily.

“You ruin my life, you killed my sister,” Daehyun said then he shot a sigh of disbelief, “And you said you’re innocent?”

“Innocent after you had killed a life?” He mocked.

Daehyun slowly crept up a smile on his face. You clenched your teeth at his worthless behaviour.

“And you just runaway after that?” Daehyun asked almost in amused, almost, he might also be considering to clap his hands right now.

Daehyun looked up then let out giggled as if he had enough of this world and became crazy. You stared at him almost in horror.

He turned to face Yongguk, “Do you get what I mean?” Daehyun asked in clenching teeth.

Yongguk sighed and he closed his eyes a few second before he answered, “You have misunderstood,” he finally replied and Daehyun widened his eyes.

“What is it? What has I said wrongly?!” He shrieked in anger.

“Your sister didn’t dies because of me~,” Yongguk muttered and Daehyun didn’t even wanted to believe nor listen to him as he rolled his eyes from Yongguk.

“I told you before, not to pretend innocent,” Daehyun once again aimed the gun back to where he placed it before, on Yongguk’s chest.

His face full of hatred, he had had enough.

“I told you, it’s not me!” Yongguk grunted out protested.

“Then tell me who it is? Who had made her to attempt suicide? Who?” Daehyun screamed for explanation.

“I promised her not to tell anyone,” Yongguk said guiltily but Daehyun rolled his eyes again this time but now with a loud chuckled.

“Why? Because it’s you, isn’t it? You can just tell me honestly right now, because I’m sure you would not survived anyway,” Daehyun whispered calmly.

Yongguk looked at him but remained silent, making Daehyun growled in hunger of justice.

“Let’s fight, Yongguk!” Daehyun declared bravely.

“But this isn’t fair~,” Yongguk said flatly, making Daehyun smiled to him, finally getting satisfied at Yongguk’s coward answer.

You look away in full of struggling, can’t expect what Daehyun next movement was making you scared to death.

He cluck his tongue, “Then, I’ll give you a discount,” He smirked a lop-sided one and started to shoot all of the guys except the bald guy and you.

The bald guy looked around him in dumbfound, this is not stated on the planned he and Daehyun had agreed of.

You stared around your surrounding in horror, your br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter