Chapter 11

Life After Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 11-

-Update on: 20 May 2013-

-----The Empty Promises-----

Just so you know, after the so called two days honeymoon, your routine went as usual, playing with the maids with your soul flying away. You did visit Zelo in his office but then he’s too busy that it’s really unworthy to go again. The last time you visit him, Mrs. Choi is scolding for coming back again and not spending the time given for his honeymoon while Mr. Choi remained silent at the two.

Yesterday you went to visit Leo but it turned out that he had problem with his money and has to do an over time while Hyuk is hanging out with his buddies and not even in the apartment.

It left you disappointed with flat shoulders on how everyone seems to get further from you just after you finished graduating where you were supposed to have enough time to do everything you want.

You snapped from your daydream and you straightened after the maid had lost in the game. You walk to your bed room and sit on the big bed. Your eyes landed on the framed picture on the night stand and you picked it up.

You longingly stare at the picture.

It was the picture of your wedding. You were holding a bouquet of flowers while Mrs. Choi and your mom were right on your right. Zelo was on your left with his wedding suit and Jongup with Himchan were behind him with Jongup’s hand encircling Zelo’s neck and Himchan giving a wide grin with a v sign. Mr. Choi and your dad were beside them and… Leo. He was behind you with his ‘beaten up’ face.

The picture was taken right after you get off of the limo and everybody was already leaving the event, leaving only you guys.

As you remember the nostalgic time again, your heart felt aches and you really want to turn back the time to when you were still going to school. When you can spend the night time with Zelo and the two dorks, Jongup and Himchan.

When you can escape from school and visit Leo while playing with Hyuk. When you can visit your parent but most of all when you and Zelo were the only one left in the villa.

Just when the tears rolled down your cheek, you stare at the picture and can’t help but keep on hoping.

You hugged your legs and covered your face on your knees. The maids sadly watched you through the door and decided to let you alone.

Just starting today, Zelo had told you that he won’t went back to the villa but to his parent since his parent’s villa were more nearer with the office. When he told you his decision, half of him was guilty but half of him was confidence.

Since you don’t even answer him, he takes that as a yes.

He keep promising you that it just for two weeks and that he would spend more time with you when he have the chance too.

It’s true that you can just live with him in his parent villa, but Zelo told you that there are no more room and the bed were single in the room he’s going to rest into.

At night, as you were having the dinner, the nostalgic moment come hit you again, you looked up and remember how Himchan would have lighten up the mood as he sings while eating and Jongup who would always stick to Zelo.

You looked down and decided not to think of it again, you cut the meat into pieces and gulp it down. Suddenly, it came again.

Zelo always fed you the meat and he always asked the same question, ‘is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter