Chapter 31

Life After Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 31-

-Update on: 14 July 2014-

4- Bombarding cheesy lines


*Your POV
“Are you okay?”
“Yes.”
“Inconvincible.”
“Your problem,”
You raised an eyebrow at Zelo as he scrutinized you with his eyes narrowing playfully. You were on the hospital bed, two days after giving birth to your beloved twin and Zelo were trying to cheer you up from the aching pain.
Actually, there’s a reason on why the conversation happened. Yesterday, day time, Zelo promised you that he would visit you at night since he need to work and so you waited for him but he didn’t come until the very next day, at dawn time might I add, to make up for what happened.
He said he need to finish all of his work before he could spent all of the entire day with you but, being typical you, just to make him a little miserable, you gave him the silent treatment or timidly answers all of his questions with one or two words.
The twins were sleeping soundly beside you while Zelo was sitting on one of the provided plastic hospital chair, still with his office attire just without his jacket, to take care of you. The action itself made you already felt grateful actually.
“Be honest, you were mad right now, right?”
“Nope”
“You do, and I’ll stick with my words.”
“Whatever.”
Zelo pouted cutely when you divert your gaze away from him and toward the muted television playing in front of you. You couldn’t look at him nor then the game is over and he would win your heart back, although actually he had done it the moment he steps inside the room with your favourite apple juice in his hand.
“If you’re not angry, look at me in the eyes.” Zelo command and you did but just for a few second before you looked away again, secretly smiling in your inside when you heard him grumbled in frustration.
It stays like that for a few second before Zelo suddenly spoke, “Okay, tell me what I need to do to win your heart back.”
That’s cheesy coming from your husband.
“Shut up.” You straight forwardly told him, making his face fell.
Seeing his priceless reactio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter