Chapter 13

Life After Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 13-

-Update on: 6 June 2013-

-----As night approached-----

A minute later, Yongguk and the guy, better known as Daehyun enter the room you were in. Yongguk was still with the dissatisfaction looked but you don’t even bother about him as your eyes landed automatically on the guy beside him.

He was looking down when he came in and slowly move his eyes up till it met with yours making you quickly look away uncomfortably.

His lips move upward, “I’m glad you decided to stay~” he said excitedly and you turned to him at his tone.

He pretend to cry, “Finally, there’s a girl in here~” he pouted, making Yongguk rolled his eyes off of him.

The guy walked toward you and stretched his hand to you, “I’m Daehyun” he said.

“~~~~~~~~~~~,” you replied as you shook his hand.

He smiled after staring at you, “I’m hungry” he suddenly confessed and you raised an eyebrow at him.

“So?” you sarcastically asked.

“You should cook for us,” he stated and your jaw dropped.

‘Did he just treat me like a maid?’ you thought as you blankly watched him.

The fact is, you didn’t want to cook unless if it’s for Zelo, which you had never even once managed to done yet. Every time you want to cook for him, the maids will rush to you and kicked you out of the kitchen.

Yongguk sighed and turned around, “Just let me cook” he mumbled before disappearing.

Daehyun stand still in front of you, “Why do you want to get kidnap?” he asked and you glare at him, actually didn’t even meant to.

“I’m just-,” you stopped, thinking for a few second.

“Nothing,” you blurted and Daehyun frowned.

The moment seemed to be freeze for a minute as neither both of you making a move. You tensed at the awkward situation and decided to go away toward Yongguk, this is when you think Yongguk is more understandable than anyone else.

Daehyun bit his lips, eyed you for a few second and went toward both of you.

An hour later, all of you were ready to eat, you were sitting beside Yongguk and Daehyun were just across you.

Right when you were going to stuff the rice in your mouth, you heard the door creaked open and you frozen your movement to look at them.

Yongguk and Daehyun didn’t even bother about it as they went to eat-, or they just didn’t hear it coming. You put down your chopstick and looked everywhere in alarmed.

You heard footsteps coming forward and just a second later, a guy was standing in front of the door, staring at all of you.

His eyes landed on you and his frowned deepened.

Both of you stare at each other for a few seconds before he made his way beside Daehyun.

Daehyun stopped stuffing things in his mouth and looked at the guy beside him, “Hi!” he greet with mouth full and there are a stained of black soup at the corner of his lips with his cheek puff out cutely at the overloaded food inside.

The guy didn’t answer him but just gulping down a glass of cold w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter