Chapter 9

Life After Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 9-

-Update on:6 May 2013 -

-----feeling-----

You raised the small cup of coffee on your face, blow the air and sipped it slowly.

Zelo did the same and both of your eyes fixedly staring at each other since he was sitting right in front of you.

“Am I hurting you last night?” he asked you following after the silence.

“No,” you replied with a light shook from your head.

“Do you want to have a rest after this?” he asked again.

Yet, with the same answer, you replied, “No”

“Are you surprised that I suddenly do that last night?” he asked.

“No,” you put on a straight face.

“Are you going to be mad if I kiss you right now?” he asked again.

“N-,” before you can even finish your answer, you stopped and frowned at him automatically giving the hint.

Zelo shrugged as he looked away from you.

“Stop asking me about last night and don’t try to arouse sympathy,” you pointed out and Zelo pouted to you.

“But you didn’t gave me a morning kiss~,” he jeered his lips forward and you rolled your eyes as you sipped the coffee again.

Your eyes wandered through the glass window beside you and you stared at the wet street, still didn’t dry after the heavy rain last night.

“Actually…” Zelo mumbled and you turned to look at him.

“You’re surprised with what I did, right?” he asked and you glared at him.

“Of course, who wouldn’t? You really gave no hint at all~!” you scolded him and Zelo looked down.

He raised his head up in a shot, “Wait, do you want me to actually tell you that I’m going to do it?” he asked and you face-palmed yourself.

“Why?” you shout and Zelo smirked.

“Then, should I tell you that I’m going to do the same thing tonight?” he asked and you covered his face with his hood as you lowered it from his head then looked away.

Zelo raised his hood up, “See, you’re still mad at me even if I tell you” he stated and you didn’t bothered him.

Zelo pout his lips as you didn’t listen to him, he lowered his head, turned both of his hands into a fist and put it on his cheek.

Noticing he’s doing something, you turned to see him.

Zelo stared at you and move

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter