Love is in the air.

Love Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The manager looked deeply at their eyes. He put out the key to the handcuffs. He shook them before Kai's eyes. "Do you think I'm foolish? that I'll fall into your lies?" He asked, before flashing a smirk. The exo members looked confused. "Wait. Hyung (EXO's manager), Why are you intefering with their relationship?" Kris asked. Baekhyun bit his lower lip.

"Fine. They're not really dating. It's just to protect of her family's and EXO's image." EXO's manager explained. While EXO's manager was paying attention to the members, Krystal quickly grabbed the key and unlocked the handcuff. "I'm leaving." She said, glaring at the manager. She ran outside the set. "Ya! Don't tell on me!" EXO's manager yelled.

They didn't know that the rain was pouring hard. Krystal took a piece of cardboard and covered her head with it. "Oh. It's raining." Sehun noticed when Krystal left the door open. "She's now wet." Suho worried. Baekhyun quickly ran outside to follow Krystal. "Krystal-sshi!" He yelled. From a short distance, He noticed a girl running to avoid getting wet. "Jung Soojung!" He yelled, running to the girl. 

He grabbed Krystal's shoulder and hugged her. Krystal's eyes widened. "Ya. What are you doing?" She asked. Baekhyun let go of her and removed his waterproof jacket. He covered it around Krystal. He dragged her to the a nearby cafe. The cafe is warm and it has roof. Krystal and Baekhyun were soaking wet. 

"Are you alright?" Baekhyun asked, placing both of his hands on Krystal's shoulders. "Are you cold? Should I order a cup of coffee?" Baekhyun kept on worrying. Krystal puffed her cheeks then sighed. "I'm fine. Why did you have to follow me? Are you trying to re-enact a scene from a drama?" She asked, tugging on Baekhyun's wet t-shirt. Baekhyun didn't answer.

The nice lady (owner of the cafe) gave them free coffee. "Here you go. It's on the house." She said, setting the coffee on the table. She smiled then left them. "Drink up. I don't want you having  a cold or worst - a fever" Baekhyun said, taking a sip on his coffee. He looked outside and smoothly changed the topic. "The weather really hates us today." Baekhyun commented.

Krystal didn't talk. She was just listening to Baekhyun while sipping on her coffee. "Are you alright? Did the rain gave you brain damage?" Baekhyun asked, looking at Krystal. Krystal smiled and shook her head. "no. I'm fine. I should be heading home. You've been so nice." She said. Baekhyun frowned and asked "Are you going to die?" 

Krystal chuckled. "No. Even if I die, you're the only EXO member I'll like." She said. Baekhyun tried to avoid smiling to wide but he failed. "Are you being cheesy and trying to win my precious heart?" Bae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter