Can't be empty

Love Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At exactly 8:30 pm, Krystal opened their hotel room door and found Kai sitting by the edge of the bed, playing his guitar. Krystal's eyes were puffy and red, Obviously she cried. When Kai turned around to see who it was, Krystal stood up properly with her chin up and her eyes rolling. "Oh you're here." Kai said, putting down his guitar to walk to Krystal.

"Move out or I'll move out." Krystal said out of nowhere, semi-glaring at Kai. Kai sighed and let out a snicker after. "Krysta-"

"Shut up. Be mature for once." Krystal said, moving away from Kai to pack her things. "If you won't move out, I will." Krystal said. Kai threw a pillow at Krystal. "You shut up." He said, pulling Krystal by the arm to lift her up and make her stand. "Mature?" He repeated. "Do you know why I act immature?" He asked.

Krystal looked down, she's thinking of an answer. Kai seemed serious right now. His annoying cutesy image faded away that quick. "You don't know?" Kai asked the gloomy Krystal. She straightened her head and looked Kai in the eye. "Yes. I don't know. What are you going to do about it?" 

"I act immature because that's my attitude when you said yes to me." Kai explained, letting go of Krystal's arm. "Do you know I can change for you?" He added. "I'll work hard to buy you a gym or a car or a house. As long as you're with me." He continues. Krystal's gaze fell. "Stop-"

"Shut up. Show me you love me for once." Kai cut off Krystal. Kai sat down, leaving Krystal standing. "I can't seem to get enough affection from you." He said, resting his elbows on his knees and resting his face on his palms. "Do you really love me?" Kai asked, through his palms. Krystal didn't answer. Instead, Kai felt Krystal's presence leaving beside him.

Kai sighed as he lied down 'their' bed. Suddenly, He saw Krystal at the other side of the bed. She was trying to get something from her luggage. It was a CD. She threw it at Kai. "I was going to give this to you." She said, avoiding Kai's eyes. "I have a big ego and I think that It would become the cause of all our problems." She said, reflecting more on Kai's words.

"That was quick." Kai whispered. "What?" Krystal yelled out. Kai rolled his eyes and took the CD. "Let's play this then." Kai said, making Krystal's eyes widen. "Uhh. P-play it without me." She stuttered. Kai gave Krystal a "what-is-this-all-about" look before he grabbed her arm, making her sit beside him. 

"No. Stay." He demanded. "Let's watch this as a couple." Kai added. Krystal cringed when Kai inserted the CD in his laptop. Kai found only one file and he opened it. A video started playing.

"Hi Jongin. I just want to say thank you and sorry." Kai glanced at Krystal who was hiding her face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter