That's it.

Love Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal was dragged to the nearest mall by MS entertainment. "What should we buy first?" Sulli asked, tapping her chin with her index finger while looking at the interior of the huge mall before her. Krystal puffed her cheeks and waited for Sulli's decision.

"There!" Sulli pointed at a famous clothes shop, then an appliance store, then a cellphone store, then lastly a jewelry shop. They all visited and bought someting from each shop. Before going home, They dropped by their last destination, The jewelry shop. Sulli, with her arms filled with paper bags, hovered over the glass covering the beautiful jewelries. Krystal looked at each accessory until one caught her attention. She stared at it for a few seconds.

"Isn't it pretty?" The sales lady said to Krystal. Krystal nodded without taking her eyes off the necklace that looked similar to Kai's necklace. "What flower is that?" Krystal asked, pointing at the gold chaplet. The lady took the necklace out from the glass box and placed it infront of Krystal. "It's a lotus flower." She said. "Oh really?" Krystal said before turning around and whispering "Kai, I was right."

Suddenly, Sulli pulled Krystal away from the necklace. "Let's go home, Krystal. I'm tired." Sulli said, using her aegyo at Krystal. Krystal smiled then nodded. "Don't worry. I bought a few things for you too." Sulli said, linking arms with Krystal.

After spending the whole day in the mall, Krystal went home with her hands filled with paper bags. She let them down on the floor of her room then she laid down on her bed. "That necklace is really pretty." Krystal said, remembering Kai's necklace.

She sat up and grabbed her laptop. She opened it then searched for the deeper meaning of the lotus flower. 

Lotus Flower Meaning?

" Answer: In a relationship,  it is normally used to mean being totally in love with someone and being forgetful of all that has happened in the past between you."

"Why would Kai-" She stopped herself from talking and immediately shut down her laptop. She let herself fall on her bed then she buried her face in the pillows. "Why do I even think about that poop?" Krystal asked herself. She tugged on her hair then flailed her legs and arms. She screamed through the pillows. Eventually, She fell asleep.

Later on, She woke up and found her room's floor covered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter