Confused Feelings

Love Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm like this again~ like this again~" 

Krystal woke up to the sound of her phone's ringtone which was Brave Guys' Again and Again. She slowly opened her eyes while stretching her arms upwards. When she put them down, Her right hand fell on a body. - A body.

Krystal, without looking at the person, felt his body. It was firm. Krystal slowly lift the blanket off the person's face. "Ya~" She yelled, pushing the person away. "Five more minutes." He said, covering himself again. Suddenly, He sat up staring confusedly at Krystal before yelling.

"What are you doing here, Kai?" Jessica entered the room, eating some orange. Krystal ignored her sister and slowly looked at herself. She was only wearing a thin night gown with undergarments underneath. Kai, on the other hand, was half and the only thing covering him is his boxers.

Krystal grabbed the blanket and covered herself with it. "Did you guys did something exciting last night?" Jessica smirked, winking at Kai. Kai held his head, trying to remember all the events that happened last night. "I didn't even know how I got here." Krystal said, throwing at pillow at Kai.

Kai threw it back at Krystal. "The last thing I remember was I placed you down the couch. Your mother was talking to me." Kai said, covering his lower body with a pillow. He seemed calm and it irritated Krystal. "Are you okay about this?!" Krystal asked, giving out hand gestures about sleeping together.

Kai nodded his head. "I know you couldn't resist me." Kai bragged, winking at Krystal. Krystal was furious. She couldn't kept her anger in her anymore. She ran to Kai and sat on his belly area. She took a pillow and started hitting him with it. "What have you done, poophead!" Krystal yelled.

Suddenly, The jung sister's mother entered the room. Jessica just watched them, enjoying every moment of their prank. Krystal's mother widened her eyes as she stared at Krystal and Kai. Their position grabbed Mrs. Jung's attention. "Why are you sitting on top of him? Didn't you had enough last night?" Mrs. Jung asked, scratching her head.

Krystal got off Kai and ran to her mother. "Mom, You know about this?" Krystal asked, pointing at Kai. Kai just covered himself with the blanket and closed his eyes. "Yeah. You stood up from the couch and Kissed Kai." Mrs. Jung said.

"Ha! I knew it. You can't resist me." Kai stuck his tongue out, earning a glare from Krystal. "Then he carried you to the room. I didn't stop you two since you're already old enough." Mrs. Jung explained, acting all serious and all.

Krystal tugged on her hair and star

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter