Face to face

Love Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guide: Words spoken in English | Krystal's thoughts. {Warning: foul language ahead.}

Krystal's mother started to worry. The rain is pouring hard and Krystal's not home yet. She keeps on calling Krystal but Krystal's phone is wet.  "Aigoo. Where is that girl? It's been an hour." Her mother said, sitting down on their sofa not knowing what to do.

So, She called Taemin. "Taemin-sshi, Soojung is not home. It's been hours and the rain is pouring hard. Try contacting her." Krystal's mother said. Taemin tried to call Krystal but she didn't answer. He seemed worried too. "Please stay there. I'll look for her." Taemin adviced before hanging up. He put on his coat and ran outside. 

Before Taemin could even leave his apartment, Krystal's mother called him. "Yes Aunt?" Taemin answered. "I'm sorry for worrying you Taemin. Krystal's home now. She seems upset but thankfully, She's safe." Krystal's mom said. Taemin sighed and went back up to his apartment.

Krystal's mother wrapped a blanket around Krystal and made hot chocolate for her. "Are you okay, Jung-ah?" Her mother asked. Krystal was in a daze. She took a sip on her hot chocolate. "I'm going to bed." Krystal said, standing up and heading towards their room. 

"It's only 9 pm. You usually sleep at 12 pm. Are you okay?" Her mother asked. Krystal ignored her mother and shut the door close. "I'm going to sleep there too. Don't lock the door." Her mother yelled. 

Krystal lied down on her bed, facing the wall and playing another Sung Si Kyung song, which was a cover of Brian McKnight's Back at One. She eventually fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Krystal woke up to the sound of her mother screaming. Krystal quickly stood up and grabbed something she could hit someone with. She slowly walked down their stairs and Saw her mom hugging a girl with blonde hair. Krystal looked closer at the girl and realized it's her sister, Sooyeon. 

"Unni?" Krystal asked, lowering the stick. Jessica let go of their mother and ran towards Krystal. "I missed you sis." Jessica said, smiling brightly. "Still a liar as always." Krystal whispered.

"I'm not lying, Soojung." Jessica said, pouting. Krystal slightly hit her sister's shoulder. "I missed you too." Krystal mumbled. Jessica smiled and Nudged Krystal. Jessica ran towards her luggage. "Look! I've bought something for you and mom." Jessica said.

"A dress for you, Jung-ah and Shoes for mom." Jessica said, putting out the gifts for Krystal and their mom.  Suddenly, Krystal's phone rang. Jessica watched Krystal talk on the phone. "I have to go. See you later, sis." Krystal said. 

Jessica grabbed Krystal's wrist. "Where are you going?" She asked. Krystal looked at her wrist. "I'm going to clean up and run to MS entertainment." Krystal answered. "Why?" Jessica asked.

"It's a long story. I'll tell you later or mom could. Not right now. I have to run." Krystal said. Jessica loosen her grip on Krystal's arm. "Didn't you miss me?" Jessica asked. "I've been away for years." Jessica added.

"I missed you. I'll meet you later." Krystal said, slapping Jessica's hand away from her wrist. "Sorry." Krystal yelled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter