The truth?

Love Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai went home to their dorm by 6 pm. He lazily entered the code for their dorm.  Someone with blood on his face appeared before Kai. Kai stood there without any reaction. "Hi Chanyeol hyung." Kai greeted.

Chanyeol wiped off the ketchup on his face and let kai pass through. Chanyeol pursed his lips "You're no fun.". "I'm not in the mood to fool around." Kai replied. Chanyeol tilted his head and tackled Kai. "Aish. What's wrong, Jongin-ah?" Chanyeol asked.

Kai shook his head, sat on the sofa and covered his face with a pillow. Chanyeol ran towards Suho's room. "Hyungnim, Jongin seems down." Chanyeol said. Suho came running to Kai. "Saeng, Are you okay?" Suho asked. 

Before Kai could even answer, Sehun came out of the room, whining. "HYUUUNG. I'm hungry." Sehun tugged Kyungsoo's shirt. Kyungsoo kept on ignoring Sehun but Sehun was persistent. "HYUNG!" Sehun whined. Kyungsoo sighed. "Fine. What do you want?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Anything you want to cook." Sehun replied, smiling brightly. Kyungsoo was heading to the kitchen when he noticed the other members looking at them. "Is there anything wrong?" Kyungsoo asked. Kai shruged and headed to his room. "What's wrong with him?" Sehun asked. The other members shook their head. 

Kai fell down on his back. "I'm so tired." He mumbled. Suddenly, Their door opened. It was baekhyun. "I'm home." Baekhyun said, looking around to see if the members are there. Chanyeol appeared before him. Baekhyun was flustered so he hit Chanyeol in the face. 

"Aigoo. It hurts!" Chanyeol complained. "That face of yours is really ugly." Baekhyun commented, pushing chanyeol and entering their dorm. "How was today?" Suho asked Baekhyun. "Manager hyung told me to watch over Jongin." Baekhyun said. 

Silence filled the room. "Anyway, What are you cooking, Mommy?" Baekhyun asked, running over to Kyungsoo like a girl. Kyungsoo laughed. "Oh yes? My daughter?"  Kyungsoo replied.

"Aigoo. Stop it you two. It looks awful." Chanyeol commented with a disgusted expression. Suho laughed and headed to the door. "Honey, I'm home." Suho greeted. "Hyung! Stop it." Sehun commented. Suho ignored them and ran towards Kyungsoo. He hugged Kyungsoo and peck his cheek. Kyungsoo widened his eyes and pushed Suho away.

"Honey, I'm a man." Kyungsoo said, stepping away from Suho. "This is weird. We should stop." Kyungsoo said. Baekhyun laughed. "You went too far hyung." Baekhyun said. Suho looked disappointed. "So we stop roleplaying because I joined?" Suho pouted.

"Why did you kiss me? It's weird hyung." Kyungsoo complained, laughing. "I was joking." Suho explained. Kyungsoo noticed that his food were about to burn so he ignored Suho and continued cooking. Baekhyun snickered then headed to the living room. "Bye Bye Honey." Suho said, before following Baekhyun.

"Aish HYUNGNIM." Kyungsoo lowered his voice. "STOP IT." Kyungsoo added. 

--------------------------------

Meanwhile, Krystal w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter