Bora Bora

Love Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, F(x) was practicing their dance steps for their title song 'Rum Pum Pum Pum'. After their practice, Victoria and Amber headed home. "Aren't you going home, Unni?" Sulli asked Luna. Luna shook her head. "I'm still going to practice for a musical the company signed me up for." She explained, packing her things and heading outside.

Sulli looked around to see if other members were left. In the corner of the dance studio, Krystal was fiddling with something. "Krystal! What are you doing?" Sulli asked. Krystal didn't hear Sulli. She had earphones plugged in both of her ears. Sulli was watching Krystal.

"I'm a badman~" Krystal suddenly blurted out. She was singing to B.A.P's latest song, Bad Man. Sulli's eyes widened then she shook Krystal's shoulders. "Omg. You're a BAP fan?" Sulli asked, holding Krystal's shoulders. Krystal removed her earphones and nodded slowly.

"And you're dating Kai." Sulli said, staring into krystal's eyes. "I'm a BAP fan too!" Sulli yelled, bouncing. Krystal immediately put a smile on her face. "Who's your bias?" She asked, facing Sulli. Sulli tapped her chin and pretended to think deeply.

"No other than Youngjae-sshi!" She said excitedly, holding Krystal's hand. "Will you go to their concert tomorrow?" Krystal asked, tightening her grip on Sulli's hands. Sulli nodded. "But I will disguise myself. Watching someone else's concert can lead to rumors." Sulli said. 

"Lucky you. I have no ticket." Krystal said, pouting. Sulli nudged Krystal. "Don't worry, Krystal. I have a spare ticket. Just in case. Lucky you." Sulli said, smiling brightly. Krystal stood up and started jumping happily.

The next day at the concert, Sulli was wearing a long wig and something simple. But Krystal was wearing something very flamboyant. She was wearing a blonde wig and a cap. "You'll grab attention." Sulli said, removing Krystal's wig. She put Krystal's cap again on Krystal's head. 

"Let's go in!" Sulli said, linking arms with Krystal. They both walked happily to the entrance. During the concert, A fangirl bumped unto Krystal. Krystal's hat fell and her face was shown. "Oh. You're Krystal! Kai's girlfriend." The fangirl said.

Krystal had to think of an excuse- quick. "What? I'm sorry. I don't speak korean." Krystal said in english, tilting her a bit. The fangirl squinted her eyes at Krystal. "Excuse me? Please mind your own business." Krystal said. The fangirl didn't budge. "Krystal?" She asked her again.

Krystal pointed at herself. "Me? No." Krystal said. The fangirl sighed then shrugged. She just focused on the concert. Krystal and Sulli screamed their hearts out, like how any fangirl would do. They wave their light sticks and hold up banner for their biases.

After the concert, They immediately head to MS entertainment to practice. "That was the most awesome concert I have watched!" Sulli said, looking somewhere -over the rainbow. At the company, Krystal and Sulli bumped to EXO, who was heading home. "Hi Krystal! Hi Jinri!" Suho enthusiatically said, waving his hand.

Sulli waved back cutely. Krystal just ignored them and kept on walking. "Ya! He said Hi." Kai said, grabbing Krystal on the wrist. "Then Hello." She said, pulling her hand away from Kai. "You know, I'm going to Bora Bora this weekend." Kai informed Krystal. Krystal crossed her arms and squinted her eyes at Kai. "And you're telling me this because.." Krystal said.

"You're on a vacation, dummy. You won't b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter