Love Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a few days, Krystal and Jessica decided to go to a gym. "We registered online." Jessica told the lady at the information desk. The lady nodded and asked for their name. "Jung Soojung and Jung Soyeon." She replied, tying her hair in a bun. Krystal was too busy fiddling with her phone.

The lady guided them inside. "Mr. Lee, Will assist you?" The lady said before opening the door. The gym was filled with about a dozen of people. While the two was observing the gym, Mr. Lee ran to them. "Soojungie! Sooyeonie!" He called, waving at them.

"Jongsuk oppa!" Jessica yelled, running to their old neighbor slash childhood friend. Jongsuk pushed Jessica a bit harshly on the head. "Oh. Hi Soojung." He said to Krystal. Krystal looked up from her phone and her eyes widened at the view of their old friend. "What are you doing here?" Krystal asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

"I'm here to assist you two." Jongsuk said, pointing at Krystal and Jessica. Krystal snickered and closed her phone. She suddenly grabbed Jongsuk by the neck. "Are you stupid? You should've told us where you were staying! You should've said goodbye, you idiot!"  She yelled, trying to strangle Jongsuk but with one second of tickling, Krystal gave up.

"Whatever." Jongsuk said, pulling krystal's hair a bit. "Let's start." He added. 

After a few hours, They finished their workout. "I'm so tired." Jessica said, pouring water all over her face. Krystal nodded in agreement. "But I have to go my highschool friend's party." Jessica said, all of a sudden. "You guys hang out. Go and grab some dinner." Jessica added, fixing her hair. 

Jongsuk looked at the wall clock and nodded. "My shift just ended. Why don't we get some grilled beef?" Jongsuk said, heading to the changing room. Krystal crossed her arms. "He should've waited for my answer first." Krystal mumbled.

Jessica grabbed Krystal's waist, pulling her closer to her. She lifted Krystal's arm and smelled her underarm. "Unni!" Krystal yelled, pulling her arm down. "What are you doing?" She asked. Jessica shrugged. "Boys don't like smelly girls." Jessica informed Krystal. "I don't smell bad. I smell like cotton candy." Krystal bragged.

"You don't smell that good to be honest." Jongsuk appeared out of nowhere. He stretched his arm upwards, revealing a bit of his waist. "Let's go to hongdae." Jongsuk said, dragging Krystal by her wrist.

Meanwhile at Hongdae, "Today's guests on Gu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter