What just happened?

Love Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After arriving in Bora Bora, The four them took a two hour trip to a two-story beach house which was rented by Kai and Jinyoung. When they arrived at the beach house, Kai hurried inside while Jinyoung helped Chorong. Krystal was going to carry her own baggage by herself. As she was entering the house, She slightly slipped.

Someone caught him from behind. It was the owner of the beach house. "Are you okay?" The guy asked in korean. Krystal was flustered. She turned around and saw a tall brown-haired guy who looked the same age as her. He spoke korean. "Are you Korean?" Krystal asked. The guy shook his head. "I just can speak Korean." He informed the wondering girl.

Krystal nodded and headed inside. "You take the upper room with Krystal. I'll stay here with jongin." Jinyoung said, pointing upwards. Chorong nodded and smiled brightly. "Let's go Krystal!" Chorong said, carrying her things to her room. Chorong looked like she was having a hard time.

Kai immediately run to her to help her. Krystal snickered. "What the hell." Krystal commented. The guy followed Krystal in and carried her stuff for her. Krystal followed the guy as Kai struggles to carry chorong's luggage. "Are you having a hard time?" Krystal asked Kai sarcastically.

"No." Kai answered, pulling Chorong's bag one step upward. After the struggle, Krystal and the guy casually talked to each other in English. Kai lay himself on the girl's bed since he needed to rest. He watched Krystal and the guy.

Little did he know, He was glaring at the guy. "Something wrong, Jongin?" Chorong asked as she fix her stuff. "No. Absolutely nothing." Kai said in an angry tone. Chorong laughed a little and focused on her things while Kai focused on Krystal and the guy.

"Go on and rest. I'll see you later, i guess." The guy said, turning around and heading to the stairs. "I hope too see you later." Krystal said, smiling brightly. The guy waved goodbye as he walked down the stairs. Krystal didn't notice Chorong and Kai and simply let herself fall on the bed.

She fell on Kai. "What the hell! Get off!" Kai yelled. Krystal immediately got off and glared at Kai. "What are you doing here?" Krystal asked, squinting her eyes at Kai. Kai snickered. "What are you doing here?" Kai said, referring to Bora Bora. 

Chorong thought that Kai was being rude. She threw her notebook at Kai. "Stop being rude, Jongin!" Chorong ordered. Kai tugged his hair. "You know what? You're just like her." Kai said to Chorong, pointing at Krystal. "Yet I'm your first love." Chorong said, crossing her arms over her chest. 

Kai was speechless. He shifted his view away from Chorong. "So what? Don't ever mention that again." Kai said, softly. Krystal hit Kai all of the sudden. "What is wrong wi-" "Shush." Krystal said, cutting Kai off. "Wha-" "Shush. I said Shush." Krystal said, pushing Kai out of the room. 

She then closed th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter