Ugh.

Love Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Krystal~" Jessica whispered by Krystal's ear. Krystal didn't move a muscle. Jessica started to poke her sister's belly. "Krys." Jessica once whispered again. "Your phone kept on beeping." Jessica continued. Krystal fidgeted from the air hitting her ear area. 

"What?" Krystal asked, slowly opening her eyes one after another. "Your phone. It keeps on beeping." Jessica mentioned, pointing her thumb at Krys' phone. Krystal lazily stood up and staggered to the table where she placed her phone. 

She looked at all the messages and it all came from EXO's manager. "You're needed here. Come quickly." Krystal said as she read the text message from EXO's manager. She brushed her teeth, cleaned herself up then went straight to MS building. 

She yawned as she entered the Manager's office without knocking. She found the Manager's table filled with used tissue. The moment she entered, She heard a sobbing sound from behind the table. "Hey Manager, Are you okay?" She said, moving towards him and sitting beside him. The Manager shook his head and cried like an old lady.

"Gay." Krystal commented, pushing the manager's shoulder lightly. The manager looked at his shoulder then looked at Krystal. "Why did you do that? Are we close?" He asked, then wiped his nose with tissue. Krystal shrugged then stood up. "Anyway, Why am I needed? Am I getting my pay today?" Krystal asked, looking around the dim room. 

"I need someone to hug." He cried, opening his arms -waiting for Krystal's hug. "Ew no." Krystal said, moving backwards. "Why are you even crying?" She asked, sitting down on the chair infront of the table. The manager stood up and sat on his chair. "My crush found a boyfriend." He sobbed.

"Your crush? One-sided?" Krystal asked, placing her elbow on the manager's desk and resting her chin on her hand. The manager nodded. "Don't worry. I feel the same. My boyfriend cheated on me. I had no idea." Krystal said. She reached out her hand to pat the manager's shoulder. 

"Okay. I'm gonna go get some ice cream." He said, before blowing his nose on the tissue. "Here." He said, throwing the used tissue at Krystal and walking outside. Krystal swiftly avoided being touched by the tissue. She stood up and walked out the dirty office. Suddenly, Someone knocked at the door while Krystal was looking at a pile of magazines. 

"Hyung -" Krystal froze when she heard Kai's voice. Kai stared at Krystal. "I'll pretend that nothing happened." He thought to himself. He put on smug expression before walking to her. "What are you doing here?" He asked, crossing his arm by his chest. Krystal, without taking her eyes off kai, picked a random magazine.

She opened it and stared at Kai. "I'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter