This Again

Love Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I should wear a disguise." Baekhyun said, covering his face entirely with his pretty slender fingers. "People will think that you're cheating on Kai." He added, uncovering his face and facing Krystal. Krystal snickered. "I don't really care about dignity anymore." She answered, making Baekhyun confused with the 'dignity' part.

"What?" He asked. "Well, you see. My boyfriend has been cheating on me with my bestfriend." She answered, looking down as she walks. She keeps her tears in her so, she stops walking once in a while.  Baekhyun didn't know how to comfort since he had never experienced being in a relationship before. "We should go back. Suho and Jessica might be feeling a little awkward together." Baekhyun said after several silent moments.

When they walked back to Krystal's house, Suho and Jessica were holding hands while watching the night sky. "What are they even looking at? There are no stars visible tonight." Krystal said, looking up. Baekhyun looked at Krystal while she was searching for stars. "I think there's one so bright that it doesn't even know that it's a star." He mumbled.

"What?" Krystal asked, immediately facing Baekhyun. Baekhyun swiftly change his direction and looked up. "Uh. I said there's one star here." He said, pointing at himself. "Aish. You're so stupid sometimes." Krystal said, entering the house. Suho fell down in surprise-ment. "Uh. Krystal, Taemin called." Jessica told Krystal. Krystal sighed and looked at her phone. There was tons of missed calls from EXO's manager. 

Krystal called him back. "Mr. Ki-" "What is this about Kai cheating on you?" The manager cut Krystal off. Krystal thought of what the manager said. "What?" She asked. "Fans heard you, i mean, recorded you saying 'my boyfriend is cheating on me with my bestfriend.' What is that about?" The manager asked, obviously furious. 

Kry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter