First day trouble

Love Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N) Italized texts are thoughts. Medium Blue texts are spoken in english. 

The next day, The manager invited Krystal to the building. Krystal wanted to see B.A.P so she passed by ST entertainment first before walking towards MS. When she was lurking around ST, someone tapped her shoulder.  She turned around and saw that It was a reporter.

"What are you doing here, miss? I thought you are Kai's girlfriend?" The reporter raised an eyebrow, looking directly at Krystal's eyes. I gotta make this work or my mom will eventually kill me. "I'm just walking around, passing by." Krystal answered.

"I live nearby so, don't bother thinking about any issues to make out of this." Krystal said. The reporter stayed silent for a moment. "Could you repeat what you said?" The reporter said. Krystal smiled then walked away from the reporter. Before she could even walk away from the ST building, B.A.P went out. Krystal turned around and saw Daehyun.

OMG. Poor Daehyun. My baby. I think he's alright now. I should walk to him and apologize. In that way, I will be so close to him. Krystal walked towards Daehyun. "Hi. I'm Soo- Krystal. I'm apologizing in EXO's behalf. No i'm not." Krystal said, bowing 90 degrees infront of B.A.P. 

"No. It was an accident." Daehyun said. "You're kai's girlfriend, right? We'll pass MS. Are you going there? Ride with us." Yongguk suggested. Krystal smiled then nodded. She walked side by side with Daehyun. Daehyun's scent went through Krystal's nose.

OMG. He smells so good. Krystal rode with B.A.P. She sat beside Daehyun and HimChan. "How did you and Kai meet?"  Youngjae asked. Krystal didn't know what to answer so she made up things. "A mutual friend." Krystal answer.

B.A.P keep on asking krystal questions until they arrive at MS. "Here we are." B.A.P's manager said, unlocking the door. Krystal stepped out of the car and waved goodbye to B.A.P. Before closing the door, Daehyun said "Wow. She's really pretty.". Krystal heard it and smiled. 

She wanted to look back but she can't.  She walked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter