Final

Love Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Months have passed and nothing really significant happened to the couple. "Jung Soojung. Our relationship is getting boring--"

"Then just break up with me. You're stupid." Krystal said, not even looking at Kai. She was busy playing with her phone that fell when Kai suddenly pushed her. Krystal slowly looked up at him, sending deadly beams. "Who will you support on the upcoming dream concert this week?" Kai stood up infront of Krystal, placed his hands on his hips before bending forward to match Krystal's eye level.

"Secret." She replied in english before breaking eye contact with her boyfriend and reached for her phone. "They're not even going to perform!" Kai scrunched his nose then keeping his eyes on his girlfriend. "I said I wont tell you! not Secret! I like them but--"

"you'll cheer for B.A.P, wont you?!" Kai cut her off by yelling and pointing at her. Krystal's eyes widened before standing up. "I'm going."

"Hey Jung Soo Jung! Don't you dare! Is Daehyun your boyf-"

"Shut up please. I didn't say i'm going to support B.A.P." Krystal cut him. Upon seeing a smile creeping in on Kai's face, Krystal continued "I didn't say it was EXO either." She smiled before walking quickly to the door.

Kai followed her and grabbed her arm then pulled her into a deep hug. He gently pressed Krystal's head unto his chest. "Are you doing this so that I'll support you?" Krystal looked up, asking. Kai touched her nose with his before giving her a quick peck. "Maybe--"

Krystal snickered. "What a devious man. Did you learn that from Baek?" Kai shrugged as his hands travel down to her waist. "Or maybe, Earlier you sat on Kyungsoo's poster. And now, Kyungsoo's suffocating between the two buns-"

Krystal's eyes widened as she pushed Kai away to take the poster off her . Kai laughed so hard that he even fell down on the floor. Krystal, on the other hand, felt so embarassed that she started to kick Jongin as he's laughing.

"Your must've sweat so much!" Kai managed to say between his laughs. "Stop stop! My tummy hurts." He continues to laugh. 

Krystal crouched then slapped Kai's head, making him stop laughing. "At least Kyungsoo got to touch my buns." Krystal said loudly. 

"What?" A familiar voice was heard beside them. It was Kyungsoo of course. Perfect Timing. He was about to enter the studio when he heard his name with krystal's buns. "What did I just hear?" Kyungsoo asked. He usually ignores them but he heard that he was the topic.

Krystal sighed deeply and covered her face with her hands. Kai laughed at his girlfriend's embarrassing remark. "Next time, think." He said, patting Soojung's head, laughing a bit. Kyungsoo sighed then went in. "I got no time for this." He mumbled.

"Kyungsoo hyung has a short temper. I'm scared." Kai said, forcing a hug to the (still) embarrassed girl beside him. "I'll definitely support B.A.P" she mumbled.

"Huh? What you say?" Kai asked, taking hold of Soojung's index fingers. "I said--" She stood up. "I'll support B.A.P!" She said before kicking Kai's leg then running away. Kai was about to run after his girl but Kyungsoo grabbed his arm tightly. "Jongin, are you sure about your decision?" Kyungsoo asked, making Jongin's smile turn into a cute smirk.

"I guess so, I guess people are way more stupid when they are inlove." Kai replied, sounding so serious, making Kyungsoo cringe at such a cheesy statement. "Well, are you going to do it this week? At the dream concert?" Kyungsoo eyed Jongin who was nodding his head while pouting adorably. 

Kyungsoo lifted his hand and pretended to hit Kai's neck. "Answer properly."

"Yes~~~" Kai replied in a kid-like manner then bowing right after. Kai walked slowly pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter