wait what

Love Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol stood up on Kai's bed and jumped on it to wake kai up. "Hyung, What are you doing? Are you stupid or something?" Kai mumbled, wrapping himself like a burrito (with his blanket). "We all know that Chanyeol is stupid, Jongin." Baekhyun popped out of nowhere, poking Kai's cheek.

"But we have to go to the gym right now. Do you want to be all soggy?" Baekhyun said, pouting his lips after. Chanyeol, with all of his might, pulled the blanket off Kai. Kai went straight to the floor due to the sudden force. "Hyung!" Kai complained, crawling back to his bed.

Baekhyun pulled Kai by his feet while Chanyeol tries to carry Kai. Kai wants to sleep but He didn't argue with his hyungs. He may seem rude and impolite to most people around him but never to his family and exo. 

When they arrived at the gym, Suho saw a familiar petite figure inside. "Krystal! Hi!" Suho yelled, waving his whole arm at Krystal. Krystal saw him and immediately turned around, with her back facing him. She pretended not to see them. "Why are you hiding from those guys? They seem harmless." Jongsuk said, pursing his lips at EXO.

"They are. I just hate them like how you hate mushrooms." Krystal said, rolling her eyes at Jongsuk. Jongsuk flicked Krystal's forehead. "What did they do? I hate mushrooms because I'm allergic to them. Aish Stupid." Jongsuk said, attempting to hit Krystal.

"By the way, What's that?" Jongsuk added, pointing at the lunch boxes wrapped by Krystal. "It's for you and a box for Kai. I didn't even know he'd come here." Krystal explained. Jongsuk nodded. "Why are you giving one to Kai? I thought you hate him." Jongsuk said, furrowing his eyes at Krystal.

Krystal glared at Jongsuk and started hitting him. "Are you trying to read my mind or something?" Krystal asked, sweeping her hair to the side. Baekhyun and Chanyeol immediately ran to Krystal and greeted her (and Jongsuk). 

"Who are you guys assigned to?" Jongsuk asked Baekhyun, showing off his pearly whites. "Mr. Lee? Do you know him?" Baekhyun asked, looking around. "I'm the only Mr. Lee here. Shall we start your training?" Jongsuk asked. He started to train EXO one by one.

After a few hours, Krystal fell asleep waiting for them to finish. Jongsuk kicked Krystal's leg. "Hey Stupid. Wake up." Jongsuk said, kicking her again. Kai saw this. "I'm going get that white freak." Kai said, curling his hands into a fist. Suho heard him and remember what happened between him and Kai. Suho accidently hit Kai's face with his water bottle.

Suho widened his eyes and clinged unto Kai. "I'm sorry, Jonginnie." He apologized, pulling on Kai's arm. Kai gave him a confused look. Suho let go and smiled in embarrassment. He left Kai, staring at Krystal. "I'm not that white freak he's talking about? Okay then." Suho muttered.

Krystal opened her eyes a bit and found Jongsuk staring right at her. "What is this?" Krystal asked, pushing Jongsuk away from her. "It's our breaktime. Aren't you going to give me the lunch you packed?" Jongsuk asked, acting all cute on Krystal.

"Stop that. Here." She demanded, shoving one lunch box at Jongsuk's stomach area. Jongsuk took it and rubbed his stomach. Krystal stood up with another lunch box at her hand. She walked over to EXO, specifically to Kai, while they were ordering their lunch with was black bean noddles. 

"Here." Krystal said, handing Kai the lunch box. Kai had his eyes opened wide while taking the lunch box. He opened it and plastered a smug expression on his face. The lunch box was filled with Kimchi stir fry- rice. "Oh hoy~ You made this for me? That's sweet, Baby." Kai said, winking at Krystal.

"Don't push it." Krystal said. She waved goodbye to Jongsuk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter