Sudden Trip

Love Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal suddenly woke up when a pair of arms grabbed her and carried her. "Ya! Poophead!" She yelled, fidgeting around. "Where on earth are you taking me?" She asked, giving up. Kai just smirked while carrying Krystal to the van. 

"Bye. Mrs. Jung!" Kai waved goodbye at Krystal's mother. Before Krystal could even complain to her mom, Kai closed the van's door. "Where are you taking me?" Krystal asked, removing her shoe and starting to poke Kai's face with her foot. Kai slapped Krystal's foot away. 

"Jeju." Kai answered, smiling brightly after. Krystal was obviously surprised. was opened and her eyes were widened. Kai tapped her chin. "Close your mouth. Flies like bad smell." Kai teased. It took a moment for Krystal to realize Kai's joke. "You little--" Krystal shouted, hitting Kai.

Kai held Krystal's wrists. "Stop it Kids!" The driver, which is also EXO's manager, commanded. Krystal and Kai sat properly but after almost a minute, Krystal kicked Kai. "Such a poophead." She said, resting her elbow on her knee and resting her chin on her palm. "Why won't you stop calling me poophead?" Kai asked, crossing his arms above his chest area.

"Did you call your past boyfriends 'poophead'?" Kai asked, poking Krystal's leg with his foot. Krystal shook her head. "I only had one boyfriend. And I thought he was perfect." Krystal said, sighing in disappointment after. Memories started to fill her mind again, she started to sob and it made Kai anxious. 

"How perfect was this guy?" Kai asked, pulling Krystal's shoulder. He was trying to take away the negative vibes. Krystal looked at Kai with furrowed eyebrows. "Well, I'm your boyfriend now and I need to know what not to do." He explained, winking at Krystal. She covered his face with her hands. "You're ugly." She commented. Kai held Krystal's hands. "Seriously." He said.

"I don't know." Krystal shrugged, looking outside the window beside her. When she turned to Kai, Kai was almost an inch close to her. "Do you like me?" He asked, moving closer.  Krystal shook her head overreactingly. Kai frowned but didn't move away. "Kiss me if you love me then." Kai said, closing his eyes. 

He got his eyes closed for about two minutes--recieving no kiss from Krystal. Just when Kai was about to open his eyes, He felt Krystal's soft lips on his. He opened his eyes a bit to make sure it was Krystal ---and it was. Krystal pulled away. "Happy?" She asked, closing her eyes and pretended to sleep.

"Happy." Kai said. He looked out the window beside him, trying to hide his wide smile from Krystal. "Very happy." He said, trying not to make any giggly sound. He then pretend to be calm. Kai might be a tough guy but when it comes to krystal, he turns soft and mushy. 

"How about we play some f(x) songs?" The manager asked, sliding in f(x)'s cd in the car's cd player. "What song? They haven't even debuted yet." Kai said firmly, poking Krystal with his foot. Krystal was very annoyed but Kai didn't even bother to stop. She wanted to cut his foot off. 

Without Kai looking, Krystal bent Kai's leg and started hitting him until they arrived at the airport. "Oh no! I got a bruise on my face." Kai said, looking at himself at the mirror of the car. Krystal snickered while carrying her things --that was packed by her mother and was given to Kai. "Hey Stupid! Look at this!" Kai yelled, pointing at the bruise on h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter