Stucked

Love Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wait. Where did you get this handcuff?" Krystal yelled. EXO's manager removed his sunglasses for the first time infront of Krystal, revealing his handsome face that is similar to Lee Dong Wook. "I'm smart. I noticed that Kai was being an emo lately and I figured that he will burst." EXO's manager explained. "I know him more than I know my own son." He continued. He doesn't even have a son.

"Hyung, Stop this. Unlock this." Kai yelled, raising his right hand which was handcuffed to Krystal. "Don't be rude." He said, shushing Kai by putting his index finger on Kai's thick lips. "If you keep this up, You'll be locked inside the studio for 2 days straight. No Bathroom, No TV. Just the two of you." He continued.

Krystal was still pissed and was even getting more pissed. "you know that this is illegal?" Krystal asked, putting her free hand on her waist. She squinted her eyes at the manager. EXO's manager looked around and nodded. "Of course." He scoffed.

Being handcuffed to this idiot is the worst thing that can happen. EXO manager put back his sunglasses. The sunglasses he always wear 24/7. He walked away. "Ya Jong in-ah." Chen walked out,calling Kai. He saw the two glaring at each other. The other members also walked out and found chen frozen while staring at the two.

"They are reeeeeeaaaaally scary." Chanyeol commented, placing his arm on the frozen chen. "Kai is really scary. The last thing you want to do with him is get in a fight with him." Xiumin said, nodding. "Krystal is quite scary too. She's like an ice queen." Sehun said. Baekhyun poked Sehun's waist.  "She's not scary. She's kinda cute but she's competitive." Baekhyun explained.

All the members looked at Baekhyun. "Ya. Do you like Krystal? She's Kai's girlfriend." Suho said, pointing at Baekhyun. Baekhyun slapped Suho's hand. "That's the one thing I can't figure out. They're dating but they always fight." Kyungsoo said, staring at Kai and Krystal. "I know. They should break up." Baekhyun said in a soft voice. He patted Chen's back then walked down the stairs.

"Jongin-ah." Chanyeol called Kai. Kai looked at Chanyeol with a glare. Chanyeol was held back. "Ya. We have to shoot our solo teaser pictures. Did you forgot?" Chanyeol said, while the others are walking down. "Take a shower now. Hyung (The manager) said that we'll meet here in 2 hours." Chanyeol added. 

Kai raised his right hand. Chanyeol noticed that Kai's hand was handcuffed to Krystal. He started to laugh. "Just go." Chanyeol said, trying to hold in his laughter then he followed the others. Krystal rolled her eyes. "See? You keep bringing me down!" Kai said out of nowhere before running the members. 

At EXO's dorm, The other EXO-K members were in the living room, waiting for their turn to shower. EXO-M was with them. They were already cleaned up and ready to shoot. Kai sat on the couch beside Krystal. Of course. They must go everywhere together. Baekhyun walked out of the bathroom with Sehun. Only towels were covering them. "AIGOO. Krystal is here!!" Sehun yelled.

Baekhyun and Sehun panicked then quickly ran to their rooms. Everyone was laughing at them including Krystal. Kai was still in a daze. "I showered with EXO-M already. You guys go together." Chanyeol said, looking at Kyungsoo and Suho. Suho and Kyungsoo entered the shower. "Kai, this is a problem." Luhan said, patting Krystal's shoulder. "How will you shower? Tsk. Tsk." Luhan continued.

Kai can't get mad on only a few people including Kyungsoo and Luhan. Kai smiled at Luhan. "I have no idea." He said before looking away. After several minutes, Suho and Kyungsoo walked outside the bathroom. "It's your turn Kai." Suho said, drying his hair with a towel. Kai grabbed his towel and headed to the bathroom dragging Krystal along with him.

"Ya! Are you stupid?" Krystal said, holding back. "Don't insult me. I'm not like you." Kai said, entering the bathroom. The shower was located beside t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter