Reality

Love Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Kai opened his eyes and left Krystal's lips, The person infront of him was Sehun. Sehun looked displeased. "Jongin! Wake up!" Sehun yelled then he started kicking Kai.

Kai opened his eyes wide. And realized that his confession was just a dream. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. "You've been yelping Krystal's name for the past five minutes. It's been bothering me." Sehun said, emotionless as always. Kai took his pillow and hit Sehun with it. "You ruined my perfect dream!" Kai complained. Retrieving his pillow and lying it on his bed once again.

Sehun jumped on Kai's bed and sat beside him. "So what's your lovey dovey dream about?" Sehun asked, resting his head on the tiny ladder (the small ladder for the double deck beds). Kai covered himself with his blanket while cleaning his throat by coughing. 

"I confessed to Krystal." Kai said softly, quite shy about telling this to sehun. "And she accepted it." He continued. Sehun snickered. "Poor Jongin." He teased, closing his eyes. "You only gather strength in your dreams." He added, crossing his arms.

Kai got pissed and kicked him off the bed. Good thing that Kai's bed is the bottom part. "What do you want me to do?" Kai asked loudly, disturbing Luhan who was also sleeping in the room. "I want you to shut up." Luhan yelled, covering his ears with a pillow. Sehun sat beside Kai again. "I want you to confess to her." Sehun said. "In real life this time." He added.

Kai closed his eyes and breathe in deeply. "What if she rejects me?" Kai asked softly, thinking of the possible rejection. "Then we'll find out if she likes you first. If she cares about you." Sehun said, talking like a dating guru. Kai opened his eyes and gave Sehun a slight glare. Sehun, in return, smiled adorably at Kai.

"So, What's your plan?" Kai asked, stretching his arms upward. He was pretending not to care that much. Sehun smirked and showed Kai his three fingers, forming an okay gesture. "I have three plans, my dear friend." Sehun said, cocking his eyebrows.

"First, Smile at her sincerely." 
"Second, Ask her on a seemingly friendly date."
"And last is pretend to be hurt really bad." Sehun stated each one.

Kai gave Sehun an are-you-serious expression. "You're crazy. What if she rolls her eyes at me when I smile sincerely at her? What if she rejects the date? What if she cares for someone else when there are two of us who got 'hurt'? " Kai asked, completely immersed in the plans Sehun gave.

"That how will we find out." Sehun said, making the expression he does all the time. 

"Fine. Whatever." Kai said, standing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter