Scandal

Love Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal ran until she reached Kai who was standing in front of Jeju Loveland's entrance gate. "Oi!" Krystal yelled, throwing her shoe at Kai who was smiling to himself. Krystal tsk-ed and shook her head as she watched Kai who was being all shy at the thought of him and his girlfriend entering a park for adults. The shoe didn't hit kai though so she wasn't seen by him.

Just when she was about to walk towards him, A girl linked arms with her. "Uhm, Do I know you?" Krystal asked calmly, looking directly at the girl. The girl smiled brightly as she looked up to Krystal. She was rather small but her eyes were very fierce. "No. But I know you." The girl replied, patting Krystal's arm with a finger.

"I'm sorry." Krystal said, trying to shake the girl off when she found out that the girl is only a fan. "Kai's waiting for me." She added, now using her hands to remove the girl's hand from her arm. "Shut up." The girl's bubbly attitude popped and she's now showing a very intimidating aura. "I know who you are very well, Jung Soojung."

Krystal blinked, confused at the moment. The girl let go of Krystal's arm and took something out of her bag. "Just call me Kaibear." Krystal unexpectedly chuckled at the name. "Kaibear?" She asked, trying to keep her laugh. 'Kaibear' shook it off and handed the folder that she took out to Krystal. 

Krystal opened it and saw the pictures from the day she attacked Kai because of the BAP incident. "Oh this was--"

"Exactly. And I know that it wasn't a lover's quarrel but an attack of an anti-fan." Kaibear said, glaring at Krystal who was biting her lip. "But I'm really dating Kai now." Krystal said firmly, closing the folder and handing it over to the girl. Kaibear laughed. "Do you think that will change the fact that MS and EXO lied to us just to protect EXO's name?" Kaibear said, placing the folder back to her bag.

Krystal glared at the girl. She didn't even notice that her hands were curled up into fists. Kaibear snickered. "Thought so. They don't call me the Korean fanclub president of EXO for nothing." She said, walking away from Krystal who was only staring at her. "So, You'd rather hurt them with this scandal?" Krystal asked. The girl stopped walking. 

The girl looked at Krystal over her shoulder. "But they'll get over it. They'll think of something. MS has encountered different scandals and this is not unlike others." She said, scanning Krystal. "You, on the other hand, will be bashed by millions of EXO fans not only from Korea but from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter