Twice

Love Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal sat on a bench settled inside the lobby of MS entertainment. She was in a daze while wiping her lips with her fingers. "Hey Krystal." A cute voice echoed through the halls by the lobby. "Oh Hi Sulli." Krystal waved, finally moving back to earth. "I'm kinda disappointed that Manager Kim postponed our debut." Sulli pouted and pretending to cry.

Krystal also nodded but she doesn't really care. "It's because of the ice cream." She whispered, rolling her eyes. "What?" Sulli asked, leaning closer to Krystal. Krystal patted Sulli's ear then waved goodbye. 

She walked outside MS and stopped infront of a pedestrian lane. She turned around and saw a huge poster of 'I hear your voice' on the waiting shed near them. "Aigoo. They look good together." She commented, loud enough to be heard by a few people beside her. 

"But Unni. You and Kai oppa look much better." A girl said, placing her hand on Krystal's shoulder. Krystal faced the street and just smiled at the girl. Suddenly, The thought of the kiss earlier entered her mind. She slapped her face a couple of times. "This is not happening." She mumbled. 

After a few minutes, Krystal was still stuck in a daze. The stop light has changed two times from green to red to green (for cars). The stop light was red when she realized that she needs to cross the street. But When she stepped on the street, The light turned green. Cars swiftly passed across the street. One car almost hit Krystal but someone grabbed her arm and pulled her away from the street.

"Are you crazy?!" A deep but heart-melting voice stated. Krystal had her eyes closed from the shock but when she heard the person's voice, She opened her eyes. "Kai?" She asked, widening her eyes. Kai held her shoulders firmly. 

"This does not change anything." Krystal said, avoiding Kai's gaze. Kai let out a small chuckle. "You're welcome." He said, letting loose of Krystal's shoulders. "By the way, I was helping an old lady carry her bag of charcoal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter