Jealousy

Love Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They arrived at the hotel where they are going to stay. As expected, Crowds started to form outside waiting for them. Krystal looked at the window (from the 22nd floor) to see the people outside. "Woah. There are a lot of people down there." She said to herself, staring at the people.

"Yes. There are." She felt Kai's breath on her cheek. He backhugged her and rested his chin on Krystal's shoulders. "This is nice." He said, closing his eyes. Krystal snickered. "What do you think you're doing?" She asked, slapping Kai's arms. In return, Kai tightened his hug around Krystal.

"What do you think I'm doing?" He asked. "I'm hugging my girlfriend." He added, nuzzling into Krystal's hair.

Krystal used her elbow to hit Kai in the stomach area, making him let go of her. "Whatev-" She stopped when she saw Kai's luggage in 'her' room. "What are these doing here?" Krystal asked, pointing at the luggage. Kai groaned in frustration. "You ask too many questions." He replied, lying on the only bed.

"You're going to stay here? With me? In this room? Together?" Krystal continued asking. Kai covered his ears with a pillow and shouted "Yes! You're my girlfriend, aren't you?" Krystal sat down on the edge of the bed. "Girlfriend.." She said, snickering after. Kai sat up and sat beside Krystal. 

"I want separate rooms!" Krystal demanded. Kai sighed then moved closer to Krystal. "Look over there!" Kai yelled, pointing outside. Krystal panicked and looked outside. Krystal felt Kai's head on her shoulder. "I like it like this." Kai mumbled. "Let's just share." He added.

Suddenly, A knock at the door was heard. Kai lazily stood up to check who it was. He looked through the small hole of the door (where you look into to know who's outside.). He froze at the sight of the person outside. "Who is it?" Krystal asked, bending down to unpack her things. 

Kai couldn't answer. "W-wrong roo-om." He stammered. Krystal rolled her eyes then walked to the door. She pushed Kai away and opened the door. He was waiting at the same time, He was anxious.

When she opened it, It was a petite girl who was very beautiful. "Hi. So, You're krystal." She said. Krystal froze. "Why do i feel like I look like her?" Krystal asked herself. The girl patted Krystal's shoulder then looked at Kai. "Hi Jongin." She said, waving her hand at Kai. "Hello." He replied, looking down.

The girl lightly pushed Kai. "I'm Yoona by the way." She introduced herself, placing her hand on the end of her chin. "And I'm Jongin's-" 

"Friend from back then." Kai cut her off, smiling awkwardly at Krystal. Yoona giggled and hit Kai's arm. "I'm his first love." She finished her sentence, making Krystal's eyes widen. "Someone told me you're here." Yoona said, looking at Kai. "And I decided to see you and your girlfriend." She added, wrapping her arm around Krystal's shoulders.

Krystal smiled bitterly then pulled Yoona's arm away from her. "I should tell my mom that I'm here already." K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter