You win, You Lose

Love Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Rise and Shine sleeping beauty!" Jessica woke Krystal up by jumping on her. "What now?" Krystal asked, covering herself with her thick green blanket. "There are handsome men here -in your room." Jessica answered and whispered the last part. Krystal stretched her arms upwards and slowly opened her.

She saw many figures. She immediately sat up and covered herself with her blanket. "What's wrong with you?" She yelled at Jessica. Jessica was taken aback. "What?" She asked her younger sister. "Why did you let them in?" Krystal yelled, standing up and glaring at Chen, Kai, Baekhyun and Tao. "What are you doing here?" Krystal asked, standing away from her bed.

"You have your very first recording today. Since we'll record our comeback song in the same studio, We decided to go and get you." Chen explained. Krystal sighed and looked at Kai. "And why is he here?" She asked. Baekhyun nudged Kai. "Unfortunately, I'm a member of EXO." Kai replied without even looking at Krystal. He sighed then walked out of the room, bumping shoulders with krystal.

After the recording, Krystal's group and Kai went to the photoshoot site. Krystal's group is called F(x). "You have to hug Kai." The manager told Krystal. Krystal snickered. "No. I'd rather live in a trash bin." Krystal said. "Great, You belong there." Kai replied.

"Wow. Mr. Sass came to life." Krystal said, crossing her arms over her chest. After fixing herself, She walked out of her room and went directly to the van. Baekhyun smiled as he watched Krystal walk pass by them. EXO followed her to the van. In the van, Kai kept on looking at Krystal. 

Krystal noticed him and started to hit him. "What's wrong problem?!" She yelled. Her voice echoed through the thick metal walls of the van. "Why is our princess extra mad today?" Chen asked, watching the two. Kai pushed Krystal making her bump into the van's door. He then looked at Chen. "This is not a princess. This is an ogre!" He said, pointing at krystal.

Krystal bit Kai's finger. "Shut up, You little- Aish." Krystal said before closing her eyes tight. Trying to calm herself. "You'll be recording with Mr. Kim Daehui." The manager said. EXO looked stressed upon hearing Kim Daehui's name. "Great. Obviously, Stupid will get yelled at." Kai said, flashing a bright smirk.

Krystal sneered.at Kai and was going to hit him but Kai held Krystal's wrist. "Wanna have a bet?" Kai asked, looking directly at Krystal's face. Krystal put her hands down and stared at Kai. "I know Mr. Kim Daehui. He gives signals if you're bad or good. If you're good, He'll raise his left eyebrow. If you , He'll wipe his nostrils." Kai explained.

"That's why we hate him, It makes us feel inferior." Chen said. Kai ignored Chen and kept on talking to Krystal. "If he wipes his nostrils, You'll clean our dorm." Kai added. Krystal snickered. "If he raises his left eyebrow, You'll wear a dress for an entire day." Krystal said, squinting her eyes. Sending fire beams at Kai.

Kai and Krystal agreed with the bet while the others have fun just by watching them. At the studio, Krystal immediately exited the van. "It was so suffocating sitting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter