Is this a new beginning?

Love Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Italized text are Krystal's thoughts. Only her thoughts.

Krystal woke up to the sound of her phone ringing. She lazily grabbed her phone. "Yes?" She answered. "There another shoot with Vogue. It's starts in an hour." EXO's manager said. He became Krystal's manager too. 

Krystal looked at the clock. "Seriously? It's 3am! What kind of shoot starts at 4am?!" She yelled. She was so furious, she didn't notice that she woke up her mother. "They said it. Just go." EXO's manager said before hanging up. 

Her mother saw how frustated Krystal is. "Just say you're sick." Her mother adviced. Krystal sighed then squinted her eyes at her mother. "It's your fault, mom. If it wasn't for you. I won't be doing this." Krystal complained before standing up and running to the comfort room.

She didn't know that the words she said would hurt her mother. Her mother faced the wall and cried herself to sleep. "I'm so sorry" Her mother whispered. Meanwhile, Krystal walked out of their house and ran towards her bicycle. 

"Ya. I missed this bike. I'll use this again." She said, hopping onto her bike. She rode her bike to MS entertainment. She saw EXO's manager in his pajamas waiting outside. Krystal glared at the manager. Then she noticed the pajamas. She bursted out laughing. "They called and I need to hurry." He explained. 

Krystal pinched her nose. "Aigoo. You didn't even brush your teeth. Your morning breath stinks." She complained. Suddenly, She remembered that Taemin wanted to see Kai. So, she called Taemin. The service to the set arrived.

Krystal looked around, hoping Taemin would come. Not too far away, She saw a guy with the same figure as taemin but he was with a girl. The people walked closer and it was Taemin with Naeun. "Naeun wanted to come." Taemin explained.

"Who are they?" Before Krystal could even say anything, EXO's manager asked. "They're my friends." Krystal answered. EXO's manager rolled his eyes and told them to enter the car. So, they did. But Something was bothering Krystal. 

"How did you know? Are you guys still living in one apartment?" Krystal asked Naeun. Taemin heard Krystal's question. He looked away, biting his lower lip. Naeun looked like she had nothing to say so she just smiled. "Uhm, We were together that time." Naeun explained. 

Krystal looked confused. "Why were you together at 3am?" She asked. Taemin grabbed Naeun's hand tightly, stopping her to say anything. "I saw that Taemin." Krystal said. Taemin faced Krystal. "Uh, Soojung We-" "were watching a movie. We were watching a movie." Naeun cut taemin off.

"Oh really? What movie?" Krystal asked with a blank expression. "Paranormal." Naeun answered. Krystal nodded then looked through the window. Suddenly, EXO's manager had an idea. "Krystal, Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter