Mourn

Love Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal's eyes widened at Kai's statement. He held her shoulders firmly then bowed down. "Just forget I said that." He said softly, tightening his hold on Krystal's shoulder before letting go. He stayed silent for a moment, waiting for Krystal's reaction but he got nothing. 

He sighed then turned his back at Krystal. He took weak steps to his room, leaving Krystal surprised and still. He locked the door of his room and started to hit his head lightly. "Aish. Get a hold of yourself. You don't like her. You're just confused." Kai said to himself before lying down on his bed.

Suddenly, Jinyoung's voice was heard outside. "You left the food here!" He said in an annoyed tone. Krystal finally went back on earth. Chorong entered the house while Jinyoung was still blabbering about his food. "Krystal, You okay?" Chorong asked. 

Krystal wasn't able to listen to Chorong's words. She ran to Kai's room and kept on knocking at it. "Something's wrong." Chorong said as she walked outside. Jinyoung heard her. "What's wrong?" Jinyoung asked, shoving his burger in his mouth. Chorong shrugged then sat beside Jinyoung.

Krystal won't stop knocking on Kai's door. "Kai, Open the door." Krystal said loudly but it was somehow weak. Something is still bothering Krystal's thoughts and feelings. After a while, She stopped knocking and leaned on the door of Kai's room. "Why am I being so affected by this?" She asked, tugging on her shirt. She stood properly then went straight to her room.

While Jinyoung and Chorong were still talking outside, Krystal just fiddled with her phone. She was thinking who to call. Jessica? No. She'll just talk about her experiences. Her mom? No. She'll just scold her. Naeun? No. Remember, She's somehow in a relation ship with Taemin. Taemin? Definitely no.

"I should fix each problem one by one." She said, opening Taemin's contact info. She pressed call and went to the mini balcony of their room. She waited for Taemin's answer. "Hello?" Taemin said from the other line. "We need to talk." Krystal said.

"Krystal, I don't know what you know about me and Naeun but there's nothing happening." Taemin said firmly. Krystal snickered. "How did you know it was about you and Naeun?" Krystal asked, looking far outside. Taemin couldn't answer. "I loved you. Did you know that? Tell me what happened?" Krystal said.

For a loving girlfriend, Krystal seems to be the most calm. "After spending-" "time together, you eventually fell in love with her. And you dared to show me your faces. You two have no shame! Hypocrites! Let's break up!" Krystal yelled, before hanging up. She was so mad that she threw her ph

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter