Okay done

Love Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ka---"

"Jongin. Call me Jongin. You don't ha--"

"Alright. Kim Jongin. Let go of me---" Krystal said softly but loud enough to be heard by Kai. He slowly unwrapped his arms around him. "Do you seriously think that I would leave you just like that?" Krystal asked, glaring at Kai who was panting from all the running. Kai looked down and let out a small sigh.

He was afraid that Krystal would just leave him. Even after all the bickering and fights, He really loves her. "Look at me." Krystal ordered and so did Kai obeyed. He looked directly into her eyes that's full of concern.

"Do you love me, Kim Jongin?" She asked, moving closer towards him. "Yes. I Do." He replied. 

"Good. Cause I love you too." Krystal said, grabbing hold of Jongin's hand. Kai moved her hand closer to his lips to kiss it. "Why did you say sorry then?" He asked, referring to the text she sent earlier. "I caused you this much trouble." She said, trying to force a smile. 

"How about we just tell them the truth?" Kai suggested, earning a 'no' from a familiar voice by the door. Both of them look at the person at the door, It was no other than the mysterious, sunglass-addict Mr. Kim. "Since you are together now, Just deny the rumours." Mr. Kim said.

"However, Can you ignore the hates Soojung?" Mr. Kim asked. Kai looked at Krystal waiting for her reply. "I can manage it." She said, smiling a bit. She has probably read tons of hate since the news broke out. "If you don't know them personally, Don't take it personal." Mr. Kim said before leaving the two to talk.

Krystal played with Kai's fingers. "Don't worry. I still love you even if they say you're not pretty which is true." Kai jokingly said, receiving a slap on the back from Krystal. "I still love you e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter