Tears

Snowy Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Monday. The weekend passed by so quickly, and I spent most of my time trying not to go outside. It was raining out today, so I had to bring an umbrella with me to school. I left the house earlier than usual (to avoid a certain someone,) and started walking towards school. The air wasn't cold, but the raindrops were, so I had also brought a sweater with me. When I reached school, I saw L, Jonghun, and Yonghwa. They walked over towards me, so I just stayed put.

"Good morning," Yonghwa greeted while smiling.

"Hey Sarang!" Jonghun said. L didn't say anything, but waved... kinda...

"H-hey," I said, looking to see if Hongki was behind them. Jonghun patted my head.

"Don't worry, Hongki's not here. Well, we only wanted to say good morning. I have to go to class now, bye!" And with that, Jonghun left.

"I also have to go now, sorry, bye!" Yonghwa said after watching Jonghun leave. He also walked off, and it was just L and me left. As you can probably tell, it was really awkward.

"Well, I-" I was about to say that I had to go to class, but L interrupted by asking me a surprising question.

"Would you... would you like to go to the park to take a walk with me after school...?" I stared at him, shocked. Who knew L was going to ask me something like this? I didn't want to be rude, so I accepted his invitation.

"Sure, I'll, uh, meet you here right after classes end?" His eyes widened, and I thought I saw him smile, but it disappeared just as fast as it had appeared.

"Um, okay, yeah," he said, then he walked away. I walked to class, then sat down in my seat. Until then, I had completely forgotten the fact that Hongki sat next to me. Crap. After a few minutes, Hongki walked in, and sat down next to me. His expression looked... hurt... I felt so bad right then. He doesn't want to marry Haneul, and he never meant to hurt me. Yeah, I felt really bad, but it kind of pleased me. He doesn't want to marry Haneul. I knew it was mean to find pleasure in those words, but I couldn't help it. I decided to talk to him.

"Hey," I said, not looking at his direction. Hongki's head turned to me and his eyes widened just a tiny bit. It was kinda funny, so I smiled. Maybe even laughed a bit.

"What's with that look?" I asked while giggling. He snapped out of it then and smiled.

"N-nothing, I just thought you were mad at me..." I stopped laughing then cleared my throat.

"I-I'm not mad at you, so... you don't need to worry..." I blushed, then turned my face away. This time, he laughed. He then scratched the back of his head with his hand, and I swear, he looked freaking adorable.

"Thank goodness," Hongki sighed, and I looked over at him. He looked back, then we both laughed. It felt like I fell in love with him all over again. Just as I was about to ask him how his day was so far (even though it just started), the bell rang and the teacher came in.

--------------Hongki's Point of view--------------------

I sat down next to her, scared that she miight be mad at me. I wouldn't blame her if she's mad. Just when I thought she probably didn't even want to talk to me, opened .

"Hey," she said. I turned my face towards hers, then stared. She looked at me, then laughed. Her laugh sounded like wind chimes, and her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter