Feelings

Snowy Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up the next day confused. I didn't have a fever. Then what was that feeling yesterday? Whatever. I didn't want to let it get to me. I got out of bed, and got ready for school. I walked out of my house, and checked my phone for the time. Because I wasn't looking, I bumped into someone.

"Ah, sorry," I said. When I looked up to see who it was, I couldn't believe it. It was Hongki. This time, he was with one of the guys from his group of friends.

"It's okay," he said back. He looked at the guy beside him, then at me. "This L. He was one of the guys you saw yesterday." The guy was terrbily cute, but he seemed... really shy.

"H-hi..." he stammered.

"Uh, hey," I greeted.

"He came earlier this morning to visit me." he stopped. "Let's go, we're going to be late." I nodded, then all three of us walked to school. When we got there, I saw Jonghun and the last member to their group waiting for us. Well, waiting for Hongki and L. I didn't want to be of a nuisance, so I tried to walk away, when someone grabbed my arm. It was Jonghun.

"Hey Sarang! Did Hongki walk you home safely? He didn't do anything to you, did he?" he greeted while laughing. I tried to force a smile.

"Haha, yeah he did, and of course not," I answered. "I have to get to class now, bye!" I rushed off to my classroom, and quickly sat down in my seat. A few minutes later, Mina came in and sat down beside me.

"Sarang, hi! How was your day yesterday? Did anything interesting happen?" Mina asked, her eyes gleaming.

"N-no, nothing special. How 'bout you?" I wasn't really curious, but I didn't want to be rude either.

"It was good, thanks for aski-" she stopped. Her jaws dropped. She was staring up at something (or someone), and when I turned around to see what (or who) it was, I completely understood her expression. Hongki was walking towards us, then stopped. Right in front of me.

"Uh, this is your phone, right?" I looked at the small, rectangular object in his hand, then looked back into his eyes.

"Y-yeah! It is, thanks. Where'd you find it?" I took the phone out of his hands, and our hands touched for a second. It was so warm. He smiled. Oh my gosh, that smile.

"It was on the ground. You dropped it when you walked off to class," he explained. Before I got to say anything, he went back to his seat. I stared at my phone, dumbfounded. Hopefully, he hasn't gone through it. I only had my parents as contacts because we moved so much that I didn't even get a chance to make friends most of the time. As the teacher walked in, I quickly put my phone in my pocket.

After class, I went outside for lunch this time, partially to avoid Mina, but also, I was hoping to see Hongki again. I was out of luck. I went to that same spot where we first met,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter