Crash

Snowy Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sarang totally misunderstood the situation. It had been a week since that incident and I was lying on my bed, regretting my decision about going to the ball over and over again, when I suddenly got a text message. Could it be from Sarang? I checked my phone.

hongkiiiiii ♥♥♥

meet me @ the supermarket in 10 minutes k?

It was Haneul. She has been obsessed with going to the supermarket because everyone who goes there as a pair gets mistaken for a couple. Well, they did in dramas. I tossed my phone to the side but then I got another text message.

if i dont see u there im gonna go bother sarang again ^^

I sighed as I got up from my bed and headed outside.

I saw Haneul standing in front of the supermarket. She looked out of place, with her Louis Vuitton sunglasses, a leather bag I saw on an advertisement a while ago, and a dress I saw from Burberry. People were staring as they passed her and I smiled. Although she could be annoying and devious at times, I've known her since we were little and I've always thought of her as a little sister - even though we were the same age. When Haneul saw me she smiled and walked over in her heels.

"Hongki! You came!" She took off her sunglasses and batted her eyelashes. I smiled and patted her on the head. She pursed her lips and put her hands on her hips.

"I'm not a little kid anymore, but a lady," she said. "besides, we're the same age so stop treating me like your little sister." I laughed.

"Sure sure," I told her. She then grabbed my arm and dragged me into the supermarket. There were sales going around everywhere so there were lots of people, more than there was last time I came here with Sa-

The last time I came here.

10 minutes have passed and all Haneul did was eat the samples and try to feed them to me. We were about to leave to go to the park, when Haneul murmured something.

"Sarang?" she said. She probably didn't meant for me to hear, but when I looked to the direction she was looking at, I saw Sarang there. Sarang was paying the cash register when she noticed us. The smile she had on her face disappeared and she quickly picked up her bags and turned to walk away.

"Wait!" I yelled after her. I pulled away from Haneul's grip as I tried to follow Sarang, but Haneul grabbed my arm again. I looked at her and she had a pained expression on her face.

"Don't leave..." she whispered. I put my hand on her head as I tried to loos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter