Date

Snowy Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up the next morning a bit too early. It was six-thirty, and I was so excited about spending the day with Hongki. Even though it was really early, I got up anyway and went to take a shower. I was really looking forward to this day, however, I had nothing to wear. I called Mina over yesterday (she had given me her phone number during class) to ask her what I should wear. After going through my closet for about an hour, she finally decided on a dress, cardigan, and a pair of heels. My parents bought those clothes for me for a family trip, but I never got the chance to wear them, mostly because I hate dresses... and heels... but because I had no choice, I decided to go with them. After changing, eating a bowl of cereal, and waiting around for a few hours, I heard a knock at the door. Smiling, I quickly went to get it, and there he was. Hongki was wearing the white v-neck he was wearing that other night along with a pair of jeans. When he saw me, he smiled.

"Ready to go?" he asked charmingly.

"Yeah," I was hardly able to get the words out. We walked to the bus stop, and when the bus got here, I was suddenly really nervous again. What if something went wrong and he would never want to see me again? I looked at the ground and didn't take a step forward.

"Is something wrong?" Hongki asked. I quickly looked up at him, then shook my head.

"I'm fine!" I tried to say cheerfully. I decided to ignore my negative thoughts and focus on having fun. When we arrived at the zoo, he payed for my ticket. I wanted to pay for myself (considering he lives in a small rooftop all by himself), but he insisted.

"So, where should we start?" He was looking around, and so was I. Then, I smiled.

"How about the penguins?" Penguins were my favourite animal... maybe I sounded like a loser, but he just smiled.

"Sure!" We walked over to where the penguins were, and I watched them swim and waddle. They were really cute.

"Do you like penguins?" Hongki suddenly asked.

"I love them," I replied, watching the penguins all the while. After about ten minutes, we decided to go see the lions. After that, the giraffes. Then the elephants. I began to feel hungry, and we decided t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter