Phone call

Snowy Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stared at him with my hand frozen against the cup. All four of our friends were staring at us with their mouths opened. When Hongki went back to his previous position, I scratched the back of my head and pulled my knees up to my chest. Mina stared at me as if I had told her that I was married.

"Wh-when...?" L managed to say. I thought for a second before replying.

"Just today..." Mina sighed.

"Why didn't you tell me before?!" she asked. When I shrugged she put her hand to her head.

"As long as he's fine now I guess," she mumbled. I smiled as I nudged her arm with my elbow. She looked up at me and smiled as well.

"Well, it's pretty late. We should get going." Yonghwa said. He then smirked. "Sarang are you staying over tonight?" I blushed then looked down.

"M-my parents aren't here today and I forgot-"

"You can come to my house," Mina said. I stared at her blankly. Was this her idea of revenge?

"Sure," I told her. I'll get her back next time. 

-

"So..." Mina said when she turned the lights off. "How did he remember?"

"I... don't know, really. He just suddenly told me that he remembered me... Oh! We were at our old high school and it was snowing... just like the day we met..." My words slowly became quieter and finally became whispers. When I turned to see Mina's reaction, I saw that she was already fast asleep. I was about to close my eyes when I saw my cellphone turn on by itself. I checked to see who the text message was from. It was Hongki. 

~You asleep yet?

I smiled.

~No.

My heart pounded against my chest as I waited fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter