M&M: A date at the mall

Snowy Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How's Sarang doing?" L asked all of a sudden.

"Terribly..." I muttered. L and I were going on a date to the mall because there was an upcoming masquerade ball for my university.

"I am going to make Sarang come to the ball no matter what!" I told him. L sighed. I was already making him go as well.

"Make sure you invite Jonghun," I said. "I don't know about Hongki though..." L sighed again as I dragged him to a store.

"Stay here and say I look cute in everything okay?" I told him. He nodded slugglishly as I rushed off to try on dresses.

I found a beautiful black dress and tried it on.

"L how do I-" I let my words trail off. There were three girls beside L. Two of them were twirling their hair with their index finger and one of them was moving their body from side to side. I giggled then made my way to L.

"Sorry to keep you waiting," I said before giving him a kiss on the cheek. I slipped my arm through his and held it tightly. I looked at the girls then back at L.

"Friends of yours?" I asked mockingly.

"Not really," L replied, scratching the back of his head. I laughed. I looked back at the girls but instead of a smile I gave them a smug look, They rolled their eyes and walked away.

"Seriously?" I sighed and let go of L's arm.

"What?" he said. I rolled my eyes.

"Just tell them to go away next time," I told him. He shrugged and then his eyes grew big.

"Wow," he said. I loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter