The Walk

Snowy Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L and I hung out for a pretty long time. I couldn't see why he even wanted to still be with me after I got his uniform all wet from crying on it (oh my gosh, that sounded more embarrassing than I thought...). After I dried up all my tears, he took me to a cafe where he bought me a cup of green tea.

"Here, it'll calm you down," L said while placing the cup of tea in front of me.

"Thanks," I replied, looking down my hands the entire time. I took the cup in my hands, then took a sip. He was right, the tea had this amazing calming effect. I instantly felt warmer. He didn't answer back, so we just sat there, drinking our tea in the awkward silence. After I had finished, he stood up, then smiled. Although he was really shy, his smile was really... cute.

"Let's go," he suddenly said. I stared at him for a few seconds before asking,

"What do you mean?" His smile got a bit bigger.

"The park. You promised to take a walk with me today, remember?" Oh yeah. I had totally forgotten about that, but I didn't want to hurt his feelings, so I just stood up and smiled.

"Sure, let's go," I said. I needed something to get my mind off of Hongki and Haneul.

We went to a park about ten minutes away from my house. It was pretty big, unlike most parks. We walked on the concrete sidewalk around the perimeter of the circular park.

"So..." L said, looking down at the ground. I looked at him, then giggled. He turned to me, then looked surprised.

"W-what's so funny?" he asked hesitantly.

"Nothing," I said. Actually, I laughed because it was pretty cute how he was trying to start up a conversation. Because that didn't work, I gave it a shot.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter