Gossip

Snowy Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I went to school the next day feeling somewhat happy. Whenever I thought about the night before, my heart started pounding a little bit faster. When I got to school, I was greeted by Mina. She had a worried expression on her face.

"Hey," I said. "what's wrong?" Mina looked from left to right then back at me. Instead of answering my question, she grabbed my hand and dragged me to the washroom. After checking to make sure that nobody was here, she sighed.

"Did you and Hongki go somewhere yesterday?" I was surprised. I didn't tell her that I went somewhere with Hongki. Was she mad that I didn't tell her?

"Uh, yeah," I replied. "why...?" Mina quickly reached into her pocket and took out her cellphone. She went then went to Twitter and showed me a picture. It was a picture of me and Hongki about to kiss. It was on Haneul's Twitter. I read the caption underneath:

Oh my gosh I'm crying this girl from my class stole my fiance *sobbing*. My mouth dropped. I scrolled down to see that there were about a hundred of retweets and replies. Some of them said things like, It's okay Haneul! Hwaiting~ but seriously, what kind of a girl steals a fiance? I guess they didn't know that the marriage was off.

"It's okay, let's just get to class," I said, but Mina still wore a worried expression on her face. This time, I grabbed her hand and dragged her to class.When we got there, I was about to sit down when I saw my desk. There was graffiti everywhere saying some... inappropraite things. I ran my fingers over the writings.

"Oh dear!" I heard someone say behind me. It was Haneul.

"Who could've done such horrible things? Are you okay Sarang?" She gently placed her hands on both my shoulders.

"I never thought they woud do something like this." I heard a faint chuckle. "people can be so scary these days." She flipped her hair and went back to her desk. A few seconds later, Hongki came in. He walked beside me and stopped.

"What's this?" he whispered. I tried to cover some of the nastier comments up with my arms.

"O-oh it's nothing," I quickly put my bag on my desk and sat down. Hongki didn't move though.

"Do you mind moving your bag?" he asked me. I was reluctant to do so, but I did. He suddenly put his bag on his own chair, moved his desk to the side, picked my desk up, and put it where his desk was. He then put his desk where my desk was supposed to be. I stared at him as he sat down. He sighed, and looked over at me.

"You okay?" he asked. I slowly nodded. He then smiled and patted my head.

"That's good to know," he said.

-------------------------------------Haneul---------------------------------

That. Idiot. Doesn't he know what position that would put him in? Everyone was staring at those two now. I clenched my fists when he patted her on the head. Suddenly, the door flew open and the teacher came in with a huge smile on her face. Ugh, she was so annoying.

"Can I get everyone's attention? We have another new student!" she almost squaled. This woman got excited over the stupidest things. She motioned for somebody to come in. The new student was tall and handsome

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter