White

Snowy Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hongki didn't show up for class today. He didn't show up for class yesterday either. Or even the day before that. Neither has Haneul. I was beginning to get really worried.

When the bell rang to signal that classes have ended for the day, I was about to pack up my things and leave, when I heard several of the girls in my class gasp. When I looked up to see what was going on, I saw Jonghun, L, and Yonghwa walking towards me.

"Hey!" Jonghun greeted me when the three reached my desk.

"Hey," I said. Yonghwa looked around. They stood out so much. The girls stared at them with their jaws dropped while the guys gave them dirty looks.

"Can we, uh, go somewhere more private?" Yonghwa asked. I quickly finished packing up, then got up from my desk.

"Sure," I responded. We walked outside to the place where I first met Hongki and L. I smiled to myself. Yonghwa looked down, then handed me what looked like an invitation. I had this sick feeling in my stomach, and half of me didn't want to open that card, but I took it anyway out of curiosity. I opened up the card.

~ You are cordially invited to Lee Hongki and Kang Haneul's wedding ceremony ~

I froze. A wedding? But I remembered what Yonghwa said. Was Hongki forced into this marriage? I looked up at the three faces in front of me. Yonghwa was staring at the card while L and Jonghun were looking at the ground.

"Remember what you promised me?" Yonghwa suddenyl asked after a long silence. I nodded. I would offer my help to get Hongki out of this situation. I was all up for it. Yonghwa smiled.

"Okay, so here's the plan..."

-Later that day-

It was my first time trying on such as fancy dress. And the price. Oh my gosh, the price. Apparently Hongki and his friends are loaded. Yonghwa's plan apparently involved me getting an expensive dress, and I felt that was really unnecessary, but the three insisted. I was in a store with L and Jonghun now because Yonghwa said he needed to take care of something else. After looking around and trying on different dresses for about two hours, we finally decided on a white one. It ended slightly above my knees, and was  I personally thought it looked too 'girly', but it was kinda cute... I asked Jonghun why I was invited to their wedding, and I didn't really like his answer.

"W-well," he started, "Haneul insisted having you there..." Oh. I gritted my teeth through that one. They had given me my invitation really late though. The wedding was tomorrow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter