Memories

Snowy Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I couldn't pull my eyes away from his face. He seemed so desparate for answers. All this time I had only focused on what was hurting me but I never stopped to think about how confused and scared Hongki would be. I reached up to touch his face with both of my hands.

"I'm so sorry," I whispered, tears filling my eyes. Then I pulled him into a hug.

Hongki's hands fell at his sides.

"Why?" he asked quietly. I let go of him and looked into his eyes.

"Because I'm so selfish," I responded. I then cleared my throat and took his hand. I took a deep breath and tried to smile.

"Let's go and try to get your memories back."

-Hongki-

The first place we went to was the amusement park. Sarang led me to the ferris wheel.

"This was where we went on a group date with Haneul and Jaehee," she said. I stared at the ferris wheel, hoping to remember something. I shook my head.

"Nothing?" Sarang asked. I nodded.

"Hmm... oh! We can try there,"

Our next stop was at a wedding hall. Suddenly, I froze. We weren't a married couple, were we? Sarang saw my expression and giggled.

"Don't worry, we didn't get married." I felt really stupid but I tried to shrug it off.

After a few minutes, Sarang asked, "Anything here?"

"White," I stared blankly at the door to this room. The first word that came into my mind was the word 'white'. Sarang looked puzzled.

"White?" sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter