Goodnight

Snowy Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sarang?" I heard someone call my name. I tried to open my eyes, but it hurt too much to so I let them stay closed. What happen- oh right. The girls. The punch. That's probably why my right eye hurts so much right now. I tried to push that to the back of my mind.

"Sarang?" That brought me to my senses. I opened my left eye. I was in a strangely familiar room with Hongki, Jonghun, L, and Yonghwa all crouched dwn and staring at me. I quickly pulled the blanket wrapped around me to my face. I somehow managed to open my right eye but I winced at the pain.

"Wh-what am I doing here?" I asked hesitanyly. I looked around and saw that I was in Hongki's room.

"You, uh, well..." Yonghwa started. He frowned. I guess it was awkward telling me that some bully punched me in the eye.

"Yeah I know that, but what happened after I lost consciousness?" I remembered them gasping in front of four tall figures. They were probably the four crouched figures in front of me right now. I smiled to myself, and because I had half my face covered with the blanket, they didn't see.

"Well after we settled things, we were going to bring you home but we didn't have the keys to your house so we brought you to Hongki's house. We uh, didn't want to leave you two alone so we came too." Jonghun smirked and Hongki rolled his eyes. I blushed but ignored it. My eye was throbbing, and I realized that it was going to look so bad tomorrow. I groaned.

"Are you okay?" Hongki asked with a worried tone. I put down the blanket and tried to smile.

"I'm fine, I just realized that my eye's going to turn black by tomorrow ugh..." L sighed then smiled. Jonghun smiled and stood upright. Yonghwa and Hongki looked relieved. Then I suddenly remembered something and gasped.

"What's wrong?" L asked, after jumping from my gasp. I guess I surprised him. Oops...

"My parents are going to be away for the weekend and I don't have the keys to my house! Mina's also going to Daegu to visit her grandmother so I can't stay there eit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter