Agreement

Snowy Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My house. It was... I don't even know how to describe this terrible scene. The laundry was on the ground, some of the windows were smashed, there were flowers and pots spilled on the ground, and the door was wide open. Hesitantly, I walked towards my house and stopped at the front door. L was following me but I couldn't see his expression because my gaze was fixed on the door. I gulped, then took a step in. I could hear my mom crying in the kitchen and my dad trying to calm her down. I snapped out of it, then quickly went into the kitchen. My mom was on the floor, crying hysterically.

"M-mom, what happened?" I barely managed to get the words out. She then looked up at me.

"S-s-s-some th-th-thugs came in and t-t-t-trashed our house. It was s-s-so s-s-scary," she sobbed. My dad probably couldn't have done anything considering his age. Why? Have we done anything wrong?

"Why'd they come?" I asked. My dad answered this time.

"We don't know. They just came and smashed the windows. When we went outside to see what was happening, they just barged in," he sighed.

"Should we report this to the police?" my dad asked me. I was about to reply 'yes', when L put his hand on my shoulder. I turned around to face him, but who I saw didn't look like L at all. His eyes were dark and he seemed really angry. It was kind of scary.

"Don't. I have a feeling I know what happened. I'll deal with this..." he said quietly. My parents stared at hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter