New

Snowy Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Damn', was all I could think. They were all staring at me now. I tried to muster up my courage by taking another step forward.

"S-stop it, or else, I, uh, I'll tell the teacher!" I cringed at my lousy threat and I literally wanted to crawl into a hole and never be seen again. Another second passed, then the guy who punched Jonghun started laughing. His stupid friends joined in, and yeah, it made me feel just great. 

"Oh, I'm so scared," he said sarcastically, "we better run!" At that moment, he came walking to my direction.

'Crap', I thought.

He put his arm around me and said, "So, are you his girlfriend?" I pulled away as fast as I could.

"Wha-" I didn't get to finish. Hongki punched him in the face. What's with guys and punching, anyway? I gasped, as the guy bent down to his knees. The others tried to come towards us, but Hongki's friends, including Jonghun, stopped them. They were incredibly strong, for such... skinny guys... haha. After a minute or two, the guys (ad the girl,) ran away. Jonghun dusted off his pants and smiled.

"Oh, it's that miss again, thanks for rescuing me!" he said while winking. I blushed.

"Ah. No problem..." I muttered back.

"Oh, what's your name, by the way?" Jonghun asked. I didn't want to tell him, but I did anyway.

"Kim Sarang," I replied. His smile grew even wider.

"That's so cute! I'm Jonghun, if you didn't know!" I did know. Which was weird. "This is Hongki, L, and Yonghwa," he said, motioning to ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter