Games

Snowy Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up to the sound of someone playing the guitar. I walked out of the room, dazed, to see who it was. It was Hongki. He was quietly playing the guitar on the couch. I listened a bit longer until he noticed I was standing there.

"You play the guitar?" I asked in a sleepy voice. Hongki smiled.

"Not really, just a little bit. Jonghun taught me." he explained. I sat down on the couch beside him. He suddenly opened his mouth and began to sing. Holy crap. He was amazing.

"You can sing?" I asked. He laughed and didn't answer my question. He just kept playing and singing. It sounded so beautiful that I fell asleep again.

This time, I woke up to the sound of Hongki making breakfast. He was frying eggs when I walked up behind him.

"Good morning," he said.

"Morning," I said back. I went to the toaster and put in two slices of bread. As I put the slices of bread into the toaster, I thought of what happened a few hours ago. Did Hongki really play the guitar? Or was that just a dream? I shook my head and decided to forget that. After breakfast, I decided to go grocery shopping for Hongki.

"I'll go with you," he said at the door.

"It's okay," I told him. Ignoring me, he turned off the lights and opened the door. He then looked at me.

"Ladies first," he said jokingly. I laughed and walked passed Hongki as he held the door for me.

At the grocery store, there were lots of kids my age. I was surprised. There usually wasn't this many people. There was a crowd of people near the front. I was curious, so I decided to check out what was going on. It was a contest for a coffee maker.

"Do you want to test the strength of your love? Come compete for the newest coffee maker out there with your boyfriend, girlfriend, wife, or husband! Only couples can join!" an announcer exclaimed, standing on the painted heart on the floor. Approximately six couples raced to stand on the heart, all of them with eager smiles on their faces. Just as I was about to leave, someone grabbed me hand and pulled me to the heart. I looked up the see Jaehee grinning at me.

"J-Jaehee, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Someone told me there was going to be a contest here and I was going to invite you, but luckily I ran into you here!" he answered. Someone? Who?

"I, uh, don't really want to join..." I said quietly. I tried leaving, but he held my hand tightly. As I tried to politely break free, the announcer looked at all of the contestants.

"Is there anyone else who would like to join?" he asked the crowd. There were some hesitatnt faces, and girls trying to persuade the guys. Sudden

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter