Why?

Snowy Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stared at Hongki's face with wide eyes. Was this just a good dream? I reached up to touch his face. He felt so real. Then I realized why. He was real. I quickly sat up but I couldn't stop staring at him. Why was he here? Why was I uncon- oh right. I remembered why, but I was hoping I didn't look like a mess. Ew. I shook my head and tried to get up. As I was trying to get my feet to the ground, Hongki stopped me.

"You should uh, rest..." he said quietly. I looked at him, shocked. He was blushing.

"I'm fine," I reassured him. "Just a bit dizzy that's all." I sat on the couch properly and just stared at the ground until Hongki cleared his throat.

"Well I, uh, I'll let you rest," he said. Before realizing it myself, I grabbed Honki's arm. Hongki looked surprised and I quickly let go.

"I, uh," I began, unsure of what to say. "You, um, do you wanna hang out today?" I facepalmed myself inside my head but tried to keep a straight expression in front of Hongki. Seeing his surprised face, I tried to take that back.

"It's okay if you don't-"

"Sure," Hongki interrupted with a smile. "I'd love to."

After drinking a glass of water, we went out and walked towards the park. It was really quiet as we walked because we didn't talk about anything; however, I really enjoyed this moment. It was a beautiful day and I was with Hongki. I was about to ask him a few questions just to fill the silence, when I heard something behind me.

"Watch out!" someone yelled. I turned to see a man speeding his way towards us on a bike.

Hongki

I quickly pulled Sarang out of the way. Before I knew i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter